ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 8

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The interview in fact did not get cancelled. Teagan, did message me with her flight details on when she was arriving and Felix on the other hand was wondering when I was going to finish.

I was currently getting my makeup done, with my manager updating me with my schedule.

"So after this interview, you're free. The next schedule is still in two days. I'm also still waiting on the dance rehearsals in SM. And since we'll be here when your song with P1Harmony comes out, along with your single, there will be a few music shows lined up." She tells me.

I nodded getting briefed with and I can and cannot talk about.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Show!terview With Sunmi
interview

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♪ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Today's guest for showterview we are with Xena! Hello!" Sunmi greets me smiling.

I waved at the cameras, and bowed. "Hello, I'm Xena, I'm so happy to be here." I stated a bit nervous, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Can I just ask why you're so tense right now?" Sunmi asks, as she notices.

I let out a laugh, "Unnie, you're really pretty. It's making me nervous." The staff laughs at my nervousness.

She covers her face feeling flattered. "Thank you." She says, "I should be the one tense here, you're beautiful too and international star."

I fan myself with both hands at her remarks, as the staff laughs at me being flustered. "Unnie... thank you." I said a bit flustered. "I'm actually a fan of you, I really loved 'Tell me' and 'Nobody'. It was one of the first few kpop songs I enjoyed." I tell her.

"Really-ah?"

I nodded, "I always danced it, at home. I have a video of it on my phone." I said as I pull out my phone and I looked for it.

"Ah, cute!" She says stretching the last word as she watches from my phone. "How old were you there?"

"I think... 7?" I said, tilting my head.