ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 10

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The airport didn't seem as crowded as I expected it to be. It was also around 6 in the morning so I doubt any would be here even if an idol arrives or something. However it was taking Teagan forever to exit at the arrivals gate.

I look down on my phone to check if Steph has sent any new messages, which he did, informing me he was already close. He was here to surprise Teagan, even though he did wake a little later than we talked about.

Looking up, I see at the corner of my eye, a couple hugging each other, not letting go one another. It was adorable. I know despite how many times I tell myself I'm working on myself and I'm not looking for a relationship, a part of me just wants to feel like someone cares for me deeply like that. Wanting to know how your day has been, looking out for you in most occasions just someone who'd cherish me the way I cherish them. I mean, I wasn't exactly looking for it at the moment but I guess sometimes it just reminds me of how it used to feel like.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Stephen looking at me confused.

"You good?"

"Yo, I think I'm about to get my period." I pouted. "I'm feeling extra sappy with the couple over there who won't let go of each other." I said nodding my head over.

He bursts into laughter, "And here I thought you were going through another existential crisis."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him.

We both waited a little bit more 'till we both spotted Teagan walking out the sliding doors. I let out a squeal as I see her, which caught her attention.

She rushes towards us with her suitcases. "Xenami!" She says with a huge grin, pulling me into a hug.

Pulling away, she stares at Steph for a moment. "Bitch! You didn't tell me you were also coming." She says right as she also pulled him into a hug. "I haven't seen you in years!"

"More like she forced me.." He speaks up, which I rolled my eyes at yet again.

"Keep telling yourself that. He misses you, but he's being a jerk to piss me off, cause I told him I might get my period." I tell Teagan, which she laughs at.

She shakes her head at the both of us, "Of course you would still try and rile up an already pms-ing Xena." Steph takes the luggages she was pushing as he shrugged.