ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ - 5

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

𝚡𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚛𝚢𝚞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was anxiously waiting at my rented apartment. I mean, I wasn't really sure if they were going to be attending or not but I did want them to come. I mean who wouldn't want to have stray kids at their place?

"You know you've been staring at the door for quite a while now." I hear Somi tell me. I turn to her sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck.

Somi was one of the people I've grown also quite close to when I was a guest for her at one of her concerts in Canada. We both kept in touch, as we felt like we had so much similarities with one another and gotten along quite quickly.

"Have I really?" I asked her.

She nods, "Staring at it won't make time go faster, you know." She began as she sat beside me. "Besides I'm sure they're just going to be fashionably late." She adds me.

I sighed and nodded at her. "Now get back to your other guests. I'll try and hit up Chan to ask where they are." She tells me as she nudges my shoulders.

I get up and walk over to Steph, who was chatting up with Johnny and Jaehyun.

"What's with the face?" Johnny asks.

I tilt my head in confusion, "What face?"

"You look like you're waiting for someone to come by." Jaehyun pipes up in the conversation.

I notice Steph holding back a smile. "I am not making a face." I frowned.

"You so were." Steph interjects, "I mean, I'm literally here. I'm like the best company you'd ever have." He states grinning at me widely as he slings his arm around my shoulders. In which I shove it right off, rolling my eyes at him.

"You're annoying, I'm gonna look for better company."

"Yah Xena, you saying me being here sucks too?" Johnny spoke up.

I shook my head, "Nah, you're good.. Jaehyun on the other hand..." I trailed off jokingly.

"Hey!" Jaehyun exclaimed, "Why don't you go back to lover boy." He says, talking about Mark. Who was at the other side of the room with Yuta and Hyuck.

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened, "Yah, you're worse than Steph." I flipped him off as I walked away from the trio. The three of them just ended up laughing.