2: County Fair

Y/N POV:

"I'm leaving you if you don't get your butt down here in one minute! I'll be in the car!" Rosé yells throughout the house as I finish putting my lip gloss on.

"Yeah, yeah!" I yell back. I take one last look at myself in the mirror. Good enough, I shrug. I'm wearing ripped light wash jeans and a baggy t-shirt tucked halfway in. The shirt was a birthday gift from Chan and it says Nirvana. It's one of our favorite bands.

I grab my crossbody bag and hurry down the stairs and almost trip but catch myself. I grab my black ankle cut boots and quickly put it on. I might be a little overdressed, but whatever. That is a risk I'm willing to take.

"Can you win me a huge pink unicorn, noona?" Felix comes over next to me and practically begs. How could I ever say no to him. I pat his fluffy brown-black hair and give him a little smile.

"Of course Lixie." I kiss his head and take his hand, leaving the house and meeting Rosé in the car. I let Felix get in first in the backseat then I go after him and close the door.

"So who are we picking up again?" Rosé asks, backing out of the driveway. Oh shit that's right! We're picking someone up. It completely slipped my mind.

"WAIT. Stop the car!" I say remembering who we have to pick up. Technically we don't have to because he lives across the street. She stops the car and I run out over to Hyunjin's house. I knock on the front door and he immediately opens.

"Anneyong Hyunjin!" I greet him and he smiles. "Are you ready to go to the fair?" I ask him in Korean.

"Annyeong N/n! You don't have to speak in Korean. I'm learning english. And yes I am ready." He says and I return with a smile of relief because that's all I memorized in korean. I'm only learning because my mother is korean and I became friends with Hyunjin. He moved here a few months ago but is moving back in less than a year.

I turn around walking to the car and he follows. Rosé pretends to drive away, driving a few feet forward. I start running after the car.

"Rosé!" I shout at her. She stops the car and Hyunjin and I get in the backseat. Rosé and Lix are laughing their asses off. I roll my eyes and put my seatbelt on. We're meeting Lily, Chan, Hannah and Lucas at the fair.

🦋Lillllyyyy🦋:
Where are you guys 🙄

🖤🤍Hannah🤍🖤:
We've been waiting here for like
a whole minute

💕✨Channie🎸🎧:
It's okay we can wait!

You:
We're on our way
With rose as our driver we'll be there
in like a milisecond

🖤🤍Hannah🤍🖤:
LMAO-

🍒Hyungenius:
[photo of him and y/n]
Be jealous chan
I stole your girlfriend

💕✨Channie🎸🎧:
Sorry but we're engaged
and ik y/n is faithful

🦋Lillllyyyy🦋:
Wtf

You:
Aren't you like 8??
You can't say that

🦋Lillllyyyy🦋:
You're not my mom 🤡

You:
Who gave you a phone smh
CHAN WE NEED MORE FRIENDS
OUR AGE

💕✨Channie🎸🎧:
I couldn't agree more

🍒Hyungenius:
I TAKE THAT PERSONALLY

🦋Lillllyyyy🦋:
Eh sounds fair enough

I turn my phone off and look at Hyunjin's phone instead. Lily is spamming the group chat now. I'm just glad Felix doesn't have a phone. It will be complete chaos if he does. Lucas doesn't have one either which is also a major relief.

"Okay, we're here." Rosé tells us, parking the car. She turns around to look at us. "I'm going to hang out with my friends. Y/n or Hyunjin call me if you're in danger otherwise don't. Oh and mom said for you guys to be safe, whatever that is." She chuckles, unbuckling her seatbelt and getting her purse. "Just have fun." She smiles and gets out of the car, we do too.

"Alright let's find Chan and them." I say holding my hands out for the two boys to take.

"Do you think we are children or something?" Felix asks as Hyunjin takes my hand. I nod, with not an once of shame, and my little brother rolls his eyes, taking my hand anyway.

"Oi! N/n!" I hear Chan's voice. I look in the direction and see Chan with the rest of the group, waving us over. Felix and Hyunjin run over immediately, leaving me behind.

"Boys! Oh whatever." I yell then mumble. They cut through the crowd as I take my dear time to walk over. As I get closer, they are in line for a kids ride. Oh and Chan's wearing black jeans and a Nirvana shirt too. Funny coincidence,

"You guys are matching!" Lucas laughs. Hannah looks at us with a judgmental look, which I find amusing. I stand next to Chan and put my arm over his shoulder and look at him.

"Sup." I say then we break out laughing, I take my arm off his shoulder and hold my bag's strap with both hands.

"Not much, just being a great oppa, older brother to these children." He says trying to sound arrogant. He doesn't pull arrogant off. He's too much of a softie which really cute.

"Of course you are. And hmm, that outfit looks familiar." I say and chuckle, he does too.

"Huh, how strange." He looks at my outfit and I twirl around and pose. He chuckles. You know what? Now is a perfect time for a picture.

I take my phone out. "Lily, Lix, Lucas, Hannah, Hyunjin! Turn around and smile you weird and lovely human beings!" I tell them. They do exactly that but with really big and awkward smiles making me laugh. "Thank you~" I give them a large smile back and they laugh and turn around and continue talking. I turn my phone to Chan and he automatically gives me a smile and does a peace sign, already knowing the routine. I take the photo then put my phone away. "Thank you Channie~" I sing and he smiles.

It's our group's turn to go on the ride now. It's just a little one that lifts us up in the air a little. I hear Rosé loud scream amongst all the noise so I look in the direction I hear it from. It's the hammer-like ride that turns you upside down. I chuckle to myself then turn around as Felix tugs my shirt.

"Come on, N/n!" He pulls me and I follow. There are three seats on each little car but there are 7 of us. Hyunjin and Lucas sit on one then Felix joins. Hannah and Lily sit on one together and Chan waits for me. We get in another one and the people behind us split into a couple groups too. A little girl around Lily's age sits next to me. She looks like a human doll. She's prettier than I could ever be. Unless I wore tons of makeup. But maybe not even.

The ride stars and lifts us in the air. Hyunjin starts screaming even thought the fun part hasn't happened yet. I try not to burst out laughing. For two reasons, that Hyunjin kid is hella funny. The other reason being I don't want to die.. Yeah I just work like that, okay? Even if it's just a kid's ride.