Prolouge

Ages after Prologue (i changed the age gaps and didn't to some math right and I have no idea what year in this book is so lets ignore that.. and the fact that chan has less years of training *woah spoiler*)
Chan, Y/n- Age 15
Hannah (lets have her be older than the 00" liners) - Age 12
Hyunjin, Felix- Age 10
Lily, Lucas- Age 8
Rosé- Age 17
Sorry but Rachel and Olivia are non-existent in this story :(

3rd person POV:

It all started when Chan and Y/n were kids, not even in school. Y/n's mom took her and Rosé to a park on a sunny summer day. This was before Felix was born. Y/n went down the slide and fell onto (sadly but hilariously) her face. A boy came to her rescue and helped her up, how sweet of him.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She dusted off her clothes with a bright smile as if she never even face planted the ground.

"Yeah! I'm fine! Thanks for helping me up...Uhm.." She shyly asks for his name. He takes a second to get the message.

"Oh! I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris, Bangchan, Channie or Chan." He gives her a sweet eye smile and she giggles at his cute behavior.

"Nice to meet you Chris, you know what? I like Channie better. I'm Y/n but you can call me whatever nickname makes sense." She holds out a hand for him to shake. He takes it and gives her a soft handshake.

"Can you swing me please?" She asks and he nods, following Y/n, who's skipping to the swings. She immediately had a feeling they'd be best friends for a long time. Chan knew that he's going to look out for her and love her for the rest of his life, no matter what. They just found each other the most interesting person in the universe since then.

Their parents exchanged numbers and never lost touch. They even became close friends themselves. Since then, Y/n and Bangchan never spent a single day apart. They were always at each other's house, at a park, calling or texting each other. Anything really that kept them in touch.

A few months later, a baby Felix entered the world and Chan was there to meet him a few hours after Felix's birth. Felix was asleep at the time, but Chan found him a handsome little human being. Though, Y/n thought he looked like a rat, but never said anything aloud, but grew to love Felix.

A few years later, baby Lucas was born and just as Chan was there to meet Felix, Y/n was there to meet Lucas.

Every year Chan and Y/n were always in the same class. Until junior high, when they got more classes and saw each other less often at school. But they always found a way to see each other and hang out somehow every single day.