3: Felix's Pink Unicorn

Song rec: smells like teen spirit (nirvana)
You'll see why later :0
Y/N POV:

I scream as we go on a loop on the biggest roller coaster in the park. Chan holds my hand as we go down another hill. I start screaming again and so does Chan. Good thing I didn't eat anything since 8am otherwise it'll be coming out like right now.

The car slowly goes up another hill. I anticipate the drop, and close my eyes but peek every second. We get to the top then it drops and I scream my lungs out, squeezing Chan's hand. He squeezes back, screaming like a little girl. The wind hits my face, I bet it's red. Not only because I'm holding my crush's hand of course.

The ride comes to a stop and I immediately get out. Another person starts to throw up and I look away, feeling sick myself. I hold my stomach. Chan follows me out and I look for Rosé and the kids. Rosé let us have a break from them to do the scarier rides. I think this is the last one for now. We'll play some carnival games or something.

"Are you okay? Are you going to-" Chan asks but I shush him.

"Don't mention the word. It'll make me feel worse." I look at the ground.

"Okay, sorry." He says and I look back up and take my hand off my stomach, taking a deep breaths.

"You screamed like a girl." I say randomly and start laughing. He frowns and opens his mouth to say something but immediately closes it. "Let's go find them." We chuckle and link arms, walking through the crowd.

"I take it you don't want to ride any more roller coasters." Chan giggles. I sigh.

"Yes, and I promised Felix a huge pink unicorn stuffie." I shortly explain and Chan gasps.

"I like how he thinks." Chan smiles. "Oi, look there's one!" He points to a ring toss game with the stuffie Felix wants as a prize.

"That's perfect, I'll call Rosé over." I take my phone out and call my older sister. She answers and I tell her where we are. Chan and I get in line for the game, waiting for the others. A few minutes later, the rest of the group and Rosé's friends join us. I wave them over as Felix runs into my arms. He's such a lover. I love him so much.

"Are you going to win me the stuffie, Nonna?" Felix asks, as the rest of them joins us.

"Yes Lix! Just give me a moment." I ruffle his hair and he giggles.

"Ok!" Felix jumps on Hyunjin's back and Hyunjin almost falls over. I laugh rather than telling him not to. Let them enjoy their childhood I guess. Rosé and her friends are behind us.

"You guys gonna play too?" I ask and they all nod and say yes. I nod in return and turn around as the line moves forward. Lily is in front of me on her phone. I put my chin on her shoulder and look at what she's doing. She's spamming the group chat again. Good thing I always keep my phone on silent. I take the phone out of her hand and type something.

"Hey!" She swats at me and I hold the phone above her. She tries to get it but Chan easily takes it away from me. I turn to him and pout.

"Be a good example for the children." He hands Lily her phone back.

"But-" I start but he puts a finger to my mouth telling me to be quiet. I bite his finger instead. He immediately takes it back with a disgusted face and I start laughing.

"What was that for?" He asks, somewhat shocked.

"Hmm, I dunno." I say turning forward as it's our turn now. I let the kids go first and Hannah accidentally hits the host of the game. I look at Chan who's trying to stifle a laugh. I look back and Hyunjin already has three on the same bottle. Felix is genuinely struggling and only has one. Lucas has got two on different bottles and Lily broke a bottle.