A/N: Years Later

What the actual hell.

Hi all. It's been about 6 years, I think. I wrote this fic when I was in the seventh grade. I am now sitting in my college dorm for summer classes typing this out.

First, thank you all for reading and supporting this fanfiction, no matter how poorly it was written. Every once in a while, I'll remember that I used to have a Wattpad and check my notifications. This story was by far my most popular fanfiction, so I am always reminded of it. Just sitting here typing this out is giving me waves of nostalgia. 

If you commented, voted, or even just viewed the post, thank you. It actually means a lot to me that something of mine became this popular. It's just a side bragging right that I have now, haha.

I will be completely honest with y'all, I have completely lost all interest in TTG. As the years have gone on, the plots became lacking and everything just became all fart jokes and whatnot. Don't get me wrong though, I won't bash anyone that likes it. If you just like to relax and watch TTG, you go, dude. I will shamelessly listen to "The Night Begins to Shine" though, that song slaps.

If you want to keep up with my writing, I'm actually on AO3! I'd like to think that my writing has improved at least a little since I finished this fanfic :)

My AO3 is Akemi_Honda. Yes, same general username. I've stuck with it.

Again, thanks for reading this. It's sweet and every time I look at the notifications, it's just so wholesome.

Love y'all. Signing off for a final time.

<3 Akemi