New Recruit!

Robin's POV

"Okay crew! Today I need to discuss a very important topic. Lately we haven't been on our A-game. That's why I'm planning to get a new recruit!" I said as all of the Titans sat on the couch.
"How will we decide who to recruit?" Cyborg asked.
"Same way we did when we did last time! With a contest!"
"Oh I hope it is the girl! Raven and I have been feeling the lonely." Starfire said.
"It will be decided when we see the candidates!" I stated.

~~~~At the contest~~~~

Your POV:

When Robin called my name, my palms started to sweat. Though I fought back the urge to run away of shyness and pulled back the curtains, stepping out onto the handmade stage. I looked down at the floor and waited.
"What is your power?" Cyborg asked.
"I have two." I stated.
The group of superheroes gasped and started whispering amongst themselves.
"I have the power of invisibility and to form objects out of anything." I stated started looking up at the 'judging table' where everyone was sitting.
"Please, show us an example of both." Robin stated seeming very interested.
In an instant, I went completely clear and walked up to the table, touching each Titan and walking back up to the stage.
Next I asked if anyone had anything that they didn't really care for or didn't mind losing.
"Oh! I found this pen on the street the other day!" Beast Boy spoke up.
He handed it to me and I put it in the palms of both of my hands. I concentrated really hard and the pen was surrounded in a small purple haze. A puff of smoke came out of the object and it turned into a small dagger.
I looked up at the heroes and all of their mouths were hanging open, especially Robin's.
"I think we've found our winner!" He exclaimed.
All of the others nodded in agreement and started to clap.
I couldn't believe what was happening! I was becoming a Titan! A Teen Titan! I was trying so hard to contain myself as the team led the rest of the contestants back off their small island.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! TFR here! I hope you all liked the first chapter! I really hope I finish this fanfic and it turns out good! That's all for now! Bye!