Hot

Your POV:
"Raven, my air conditioner isn't working!" I whined.
"How do you know?" She asked.
"Well when I walk into my room, the air around me gets ten times hotter."
"I'll see to it that it gets fixed." She replied.
"Thank you so much!"
Later that night, I was about to go to bed.
"It's so hot in here." I mumbled to myself.
Without thinking it stripped off my shirt. Still too hot. Next thing I knew, my pants and bra were on the floor.
Finally, a good temperature.
Suddenly, I heard my door being opened.

Robin's POV:
When I opened Y/N's door, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing only underwear! I immediately blushed, covered my eyes, and slammed the door shut.
"I am so sorry Y/N!" I yelped.
"It's okay, I know it was an accident. I really should've locked my door." She replied.
A few seconds later she opened up the door, now wearing her pajamas.
"I'm sorry you had to see that. It's so embarrassing." She sighed.
"I-it's okay." I stuttered.
"Now what do you want? You must've came in for a reason."
"I heard your air conditioner wasn't working, so I came to see what I could do about it." I replied, still blushing.
"Oh thanks. That's the reason that I wasn't wearing any clothes in the first place." She giggled.
I couldn't help but stare into her eyes. She was so pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys TFR here! Now this was a but embarrassing to write, but currently I'm in the same situation, my air conditioner isn't working! Ugh! And it's only in my room! Luckily though, no one has walked in on me, so yeah. Anyway thank you for reading, and I will get the next chapter out as soon as possible!