Combining

Your POV:

It was super early in the morning, I was getting out of the shower and drying my hair. Then a loud alarm went off. Without thinking, I didn't change, just a towel, and ran to the source.
It was a crime alert!
"Titans! Crime alert! It's The Hive. They're at the jewelry store, stealing all of the diamonds and rubies!"
All of the Titans gasped.
"Okay! Titans Go!"
I ran back to the bathroom and quickly changed, then followed the Titans.
"What about the Y/N, Robin? She has never done the super hero fighting before." Star said.
"I'm sure she'll be fine." Robin replied.
When we got there, Robin pushed all of the other Titans back and grabbed my arm. He ran up to the large building and told me, "We're going to combine our powers. Just change this into a diamond when I tell you to." He gave me a scrap piece of metal from the ground and went to the roof of the building.
"Now." He whispered.
I concentrated on the metal, repeating the word diamond over and over again in my head. It hovered a bit over my hands, and was surrounded in a purple haze. Then poof, a diamond.
Robin grabbed it from my hands and turned towards the Hive members.
"Hey guys, looks like you missed one."
A girl with Pink hair clenched her teeth and ran towards Robin. Robin tossed me the diamond and told me to run off with it.
Eventually the whole group of villains was chasing me. Right as I was about to fall of the edge of the building, Robin jumped in and whacked each one of them upside the head and they all fell to the ground.
"Good job!" I highfived him.
"Thanks. But really you did most of the work."
I blushed, "Thanks."