Captured

Your POV:
When I woke up, we were in a large room with a couch, a huge desktop screen, and a keyboard panel. Three people were standing around the room.
Gizmo.
Jinx.
And Mammoth.
My vision was a little hazy, but I could still make out their bodies.
"What is going on?" I murmured.
"Oh, Y/N. You're finally up." Gizmo cackled.
"Where am I? Where is everyone else?" I demanded.
"Everyone else is back at the Titan tower. You are here at our lair, the Hive tower." Jinx replied.
"Why am I the only one here?" I asked.
"One, soon all of the other Titans will come looking for you." Gizmo said, "And two, we have seen the way you fight, and you seem like a really good superhero, but under our control, and with this serum, you will be forced to obey our every command." He pulled a giant syringe from behind his back filled with a thick yellow liquid. There was a label down the side of it that said, "Hypnotizing Serum (not for illegal use)"
"Hey! Gizmo!" I shouted.
"What do you want?"
"You realize that if I call the cops, you're dead meat."
"Already thought of that, I took your cellphone, and your Titan cell." Gizmo stated.
Great. Now I can't call the Titans to tell them where I am.
"How do you know that the Titans will come looking for me when I can't contact them?" I asked.
"Oh I know they'll come looking for you. This will be their first stop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, TFR here! Before you go, I would like to make a small statement. One, I am on vacation in Scotland and I will not be posting as often as I usually do, which is every day. And two, I am finishing this chapter at "The Elephant House" in Edinburgh (pronounced Edinbura) which is the same place where J.K. Rowling finished the second and third Harry Potter books. So cool! The next page will be pictures of this place! Anyway, Bye!!