Christmas!

Your POV:

The second I woke up, I was jumping out of my bed, even though I was super drowsy. All the titans poked their heads out their doors.
"Christmas!" We all shouted in unison.
Everyone ran down to the living room and checked the tree. We all gasped at what we saw. No presents from Santa. Just the ones from the night before from all of the other Titans.
"Someone must have stolen them!" Robin shouted.
"But before we figure that out." Cyborg said, "Let's check these presents first!"
Beast Boy, Star, and Raven agreed. I looked over at Robin who didn't seem to like the idea.
To make him agree, I pulled the mistletoe from the box on the floor, put it above our heads, and kissed him on the cheek. "Please Robin?" I said in a persuasive voice.
He blushed and said, "Okay, we'll open our presents first."
"Joy!" Star shouted.
I felt really bad when Robin gave me three presents, when I only got him two. He got me a hair pin that matched my costume, a stuffed Robin bird plushie, and more drawing paper.
"Thank you Robin. These are the best things I've ever gotten from a friend."
When Robin opened his presents, I was more excited than getting my own presents. Both times, after he saw the present, he gasped and thanked me thoroughly.
We all eventually got all of our presents from each other. We each got like ten presents! I was so happy to see everyone so cheerful! This has been THE best Christmas!