The Uncalled For?!

Your POV:

"Y/N? Would you like to go the shopping with me?" Starfire asked.
My clothes weren't exactly what you'd call a super hero costume, so I couldn't refuse. "Well I do need a suit. I don't feel like wearing jeans and a t-shirt when we fight. It feels wrong."
"Joy! I will call Raven to ask her out for the shopping!" She said and flew off.
Robin just so happened to be in the corner of the room, listening to us. "I know you're there Robin. You don't have to eavesdrop to get information from me, like you do the other Titans. What's up?"
Robin jumped back a bit, startled. "If you guys are going shopping, I could come with you. You'd be surprised how much I know about fashion."
"Oh really?" I asked, "Show me then."
He slowly walked up to me and put his hand on my chin and gazed into my eyes. I started to blush.
"The color purple would be an obvious choice for your costume, it compliments your eyes, and it would look natural against your H/C hair." He paused. "A small hint of blue would be nice against the purple if you'd let it fade in, bottom to top that way your hair still touches the purple."
I just blurted out one of the things in my head, "How do you know this much Robin?" I said in a soft voice.
"A guy has his ways." He whispered back.
Just as he leaned a bit closer, Starfire and Raven walked in.
"Robin! What are you doing to Y/N!" Raven shouted, her eyes turning a bit reddish.
"That is no way to behave to the new recruit!" Star yelled.
"It's not what it-" Robin yelped and pulled away as Star hit him with her eye beams. He fell to the ground, puffs of smoke surrounding his body.
The two girls ran up to me, enveloping me in a huge embrace. They said comforting words into my ears and rubbed my back.
"Guys it's really okay." I said.
Star put a finger over my lips, "The hush. What Robin did was the uncalled for."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! TFR here! I take back what I said in the last chapter, this is the best thing I've ever written! If you want more mushy gushy stuff, let me know! That's all for now! Bai!!