A/N and Epilouge

Hey guys! I just checked this a few minutes ago and I legit screamed! 900 VIEWS?!! OMG!! Thank you all so much!!! Okay I do this with a lot of my stories because 1.) I can't get over it ending. And 2.) I absolutely love writing, and the character (//∇//). So here's an epilogue for all of you guys who got me to almost 1k views!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

Y/N and Robin have been together for four years as of today, and for their anniversary, Robin has a HUGE surprise.
He brought her to a hillside at exactly 6:21 P.M..
Just as the sun was about to set, Robin inched closer to Y/N.
"Y/N. We've been together for a long time."
"Four years exactly." She giggled.
"Yeah." He chuckled, "But, there's something I need you to know."
Her eyes glittered with excitement. She put a slight smile on her face and looked right into Robin's eyes.
"Yes?"
"Well, my life hasn't been the same since I met you. You filled it with excitement, wonder, and most importantly love. You were so beautiful back then, and you still are." He held her hand tightly, "You have been the soul purpose of my life since we got together. Well, I'm not really a guy who commits to stuff like this but, I want to keep it that way forever."
She cupped her hands over her mouth as he knelt down in the grass, tears forming in her eyes.
"You have made me the happiest I've been in my whole life. I've been wondering about this for a while and finally gathered the courage to ask you. Anyway, what I'm try to say is, Y/N? Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"
She gasped with delight, the tears started rolling down her cheeks and hitting the ground. She knew the answer right away.
"Yes!" She yelped.

~~~~Later Back at the Tower~~~~

Robin's POV:

"Did she say the yes?"
"What happened?"
"Did you kiss?!"
"I need details man!! Deee-taails!"
Everyone was flooding me with questions.
"It went really well." I blushed, "She said yes! I can't believe I really asked her."
"Good job bro! You're finally on the next step to being a man!" Beast Boy shouted.
"Finally?" I asked.
"Dude." Cyborg replied, "You've been the same way ever since we've met you. A weird, wimpy, and very emotional little guy."
"Oh yes, you have been quite the different lately! It's a very good change!" Starfire added.
I grumbled, "I'm going to get you guys!" I yelled and extended my staff and whacked everyone on their heads.
They all ran around the room screaming. Eventually, I got "accidentally" blasted in the face with Starfire's eye beams.
When Y/N heard all of us screaming, she too defended my side and started kicking people in the shins as they scrambled in front of her.
Today has been amazing.