Rules

Your POV:

All of the other Titans gathered on the couch as Robin stood in front of all of us.
"As you know, Y/N, being a new Titan doesn't come easy. It comes with responsibilities." He said. I nodded.
"Good! We will start your first day with all of the rules." Robin pulled a big book from the shelf behind him. "These, are the Rules of Robin. Every Titan is to follow these rules and not break a single one of them." I nodded once again.
It took about an hour for Robin to explain every single rule. Some of them were just stupid, but I'm glad he's so strict on us, that makes him a good leader and us a good team.
At the end, hearing that you had to eat an apple from the bottom, just made sense when I thought about it. "Am I allowed to suggest rules?" I asked.
"Sure. I will be then judge if it will become a rule or not." By now every other Titan had either gone back to their rooms, or fallen asleep. They really should take this more seriously.
"When you are eating a banana," I stated, " You should peel it from the bottom, holding it by the stem. As the monkeys do."
He thought about it for a while then added it to the huge book with a black pen. "I appreciate you taking this so seriously, Y/N. It really means a lot to me."
"You are welcome, Robin. The other Titans should as well. It's very important to follow the rules so that everything stays organized and not out of whack." I replied. Robin was really starting to be closer to me than the others.

Robin's POV:

Wow. I thought Starfire was great. Y/N isn't just pretty, but she's smart, clever, strong, and she appreciates what I do for the team. I think I'm gonna like having her here.

~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! TFR here! I hope you liked this chapter! In my opinion it's the best thing I've ever written! I hope you feel that way too! Anyway, see you in the next chapter! Bai!