𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄?

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑪𝑨 𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳✈︎

Hangman however, did not miss the shot.

He flies in and blows the plane to smithereens like it was no big deal. Like a knight in shining armor he swooped in and saved the day. "Ladies and Gentleman! This is your savior is speaking." I roll my eyes as he flys by me. "Please fasten your seat belts, lock up your tray tables to their locker and upright positions..." Rooster throws his head back, laughing. "And prepare for landing." Hangman nods his head to me.

Maverick shakes his head and bangs on the window. "Hey, Hangman! You look good." Rooster calls out.

Hangman nods. "I am good, Rooster. I am very good." I can't see his mouth but I'm sure he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"Indeed you are." I wink, though I'm sure he can't see me either.

"See you guys back on deck." He turns off to the right and heads back to the ship. When we arrive back he lands back onto the carrier with ease.

"Breaker breaker one, this is Lieutenant Rebecca 'Cherry Bomb' Mitchell. Coming in for landing. It pains me to inform you that Maverick and Rooster seem to be missing some wheels. So sad." I sing into the radio.

"We do not talk like that." Maverick and Rooster say in unison.

I laugh. "Whatever you say, boys." I retort as I successfully land the plane on to the carrier.

"Maverick is downwind. No front landing gear, no tail hook. Pull the cable and raise the barricade." Dad's voice rings through the radio.

I feel a tap on my window. I look up to see Phoenix and a few others. My hatch pops open and I quickly exit. I pull her into me and give the biggest hug I've ever given her.

"Don't do that ever again!" She exclaims. "I thought I lost you, Cherry Bomb!" She grips onto me tightly.

"I swear I will never do that again." I breathe shakily. "Only because after today I never want to be in the air again." I pull away from her and punch the side of the aircraft. "Fighting Falcon my butt! This thing about got me killed. I did more fighting then he did."

"He?" She laughs.

"Yes. I've named him Felix." I look back to the aircraft. "And I hope Felix, goes up in flames."

Phoenix looks at the plane in awe. "You flew this? You lucky little brat!" She punches my arm.

"Lucky brat indeed." Bob says from behind me. "Congrats my fellow WSO."

I engulf him in a hug. "Congrats to you as well, my fellow WSO."

"C-Bomb!" Hangman yells as he runs up to me. "Gotta admit I'm impressed. You almost blew them to smithereens." He shrugs, patting my arm.

I hold my hands up in defense. "Hey now I got at least one kill while I was out there." I smirk cockily.

He shakes my head and pulls me into a hug making me freeze. "You did great." I awkwardly pat his back. "Just not as good as me." He winks.

I use the little bit of strength I have and punch his arm. He winced which is surprising. "I'll get ya next time, Bagman." I wink back.

I look up to see the F-14 approaching. When it reaches the carrier, the barricade catches it, slowing it down. The top pops open and everyone cheers as they gather around Maverick and Rooster to congratulate them.