𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑪𝑨 𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳✈︎

Ever since I was a child I dreamed about my wedding day, like every little girl does. I've always loved the idea of them. The dress, the hair, the venue, the man. It's silly I know. But it's what I've always wanted. A picture perfect wedding. Problem is Bradley and I's relationship has been anything but perfect. No relationship is. But that's because people aren't perfect. We're not perfect.

I'm sarcastic, a liar, slightly antagonistic.

Bradley is stubborn, bitter, aloof.

Our imperfections go on and on.

Imperfect: an adjective. Meaning not perfect, faulty, or incomplete.

If you look at it this way, nothing and no one is perfect. Bradley is not a perfect man. But that's okay. It's easy to blame it on everything that's happened in his life. Because life is not always perfect either. Like a road, it has many bends, ups, and down, but that's the beauty of it.

One thing I've learned is that love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Bradley is imperfect and I love him, I'm imperfect and I know he loves me.

"All done!" I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Natasha. I look up into the mirror at her. "Your hair looks perfect if I do say so myself." She places her hands on her hips and sighs contently.

My hair was in a low bun on the side of my head, it was messy but still managed to make me look put together. Natasha also managed to braid a few gypsophilas into my hair. "It's beautiful, Nat!"

"You're beautiful!" She shakes my shoulders. "Bradley is one lucky guy."

I look down hiding my flushed face. "I suppose." I fiddle with my ring as I think about my soon to be husband.

Husband. That's a scary word.

"Let's start on your makeup." She spins my around in my chair and pops open my makeup bag. She grabs my foundation and squirts a small amount onto the back of her hand. Less is more I suppose. "So, tell me." She dips the foundation brush into the makeup and starts swiping it across my face. "Any honeymoon plans?"

"We're just going to go to Maui for a few days." I close my eyes as she beats my face.

"Just going to Maui." She playfully scoffs. "What all do you plan on doing there?" She gives a knowing smirk.

"I believe we agreed on keeping our extracurricular activities a secret." I wink.

She sits down the brush and starts on my eye makeup. I want to look more natural so we are not going to apply too much makeup. Some time passes, the door to my dressing room opens. I look to see Mom and Amelia.

"You got the goods?" I joke.

"Sure do!" Mom smiles holding up the bag containing my wedding dress. "You wouldn't believe how many wrinkles were in this thing."She starts unzipping the bag. "It practically took me an hour to iron."