𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑪𝑨 𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳✈︎

"I've got it!" I exclaim excitedly. "We'll get married on June 3rd. It's perfect!" I look to Bradley, who lays on the other side of the couch with his ball cap covering his face. "Bradley!" I raise my voice and launch my blue highlighter at him. It hits the brim of his baseball cap making him flinch a bit.

"I'm up." He grumbles as he sits up straight. We just got back from the mission and he is exhausted. I however managed to plan our wedding in the last three hours, even though most of the details have just been recycled from the last time we were planning our wedding.  "What were you saying?" He asks, placing an arm around me.

"Since we want a short engagement, and I am reusing the wedding plans from our last go around. I thought we could get married on June 3rd." I smile, showing my laptop screen.

"Okay." He narrows his eyes at me. "What's the catch?"

"What are you on about?" I ask.

"Why that date? There's always a weird catch with you." He quirks a brow at me.

I scoff. "Oh whatever. It's the earliest date that the venue has..." He continues to give me a look. "It also happen to be the same date that Lorelai and Luke were supposed to get married before they broke up again and they're love story just reminds me a lot of ours. Cause you know you broke up with me-"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah!" Bradley swats his hands around. "What are you on about?"

"Gilmore Girls. Duh! What else?" I grip his bicep and try my best to give him my best puppy dog eyes. "Please marry me on June 3rd!" I stick my bottom lip out.

He looks deeply into my eyes before sighing. "Fine. We'll get married on your special sitcom date.

"Yay!" I wrap my arms around his neck and connect our lips. He smiles against my lips and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Ehem!" Someone coughs behind me. Bradley and I separate and look to see Dad. Just my luck. "Sorry if I'm interrupting..." He furrows his brows. "...Actually no. I'm not sorry. This is my hanger. You can't canoodle in my hanger-"

"What's up, Dad?" I cut him off as my face heats up.

"Oh nothing. I was just checking on you guys." He crosses his arms and leans on the doorframe. "I'm working on the plane. You know it gets lonely out here." He nods towards the aircraft.

"I'll keep ya company, pops." Bradley stands up and walks towards the door. "Bec, I'll leave you to the rest of the wedding planning. I'm guessing that next you'll have Monica Geller cater at our reception?"

"Oh a Friends reference! You know me so well!" I exclaim pointing my finger at him. He winks before following Dad out. 

I grab my laptop and reserve the date. I continue to plan the smaller things. I eventually get bored and head out to find Dad and Bradley. I find them working on Dad's P-51 Mustang engine. "Woah." I whisper as I touch the wing of the plane. "This thing is sick! Dad how long have you been working on this?"

"Too long." He hands a tool off to Bradley. "But she should be up in the air in no time."

I hear what sounds like a car door shutting. "Rebecca!" My head jerks back.