Living

Living was something that descibed Darcy in the most complete way possible. She lived day and night, year after year, with the whole of her heart, soul and everything else.

She lived from the moment she was born, screaming when someone did something she did not linke and smiling widely when they did something she liked. She did not have any masks, did not have any lies to cover her up and simply went with whatever seemed best at the moment.

She lived, as only one, might I add, when violet robbers came to their house and murdered her enitre family at age three.

She lived at age eight, when a fire broke out in the orphanage and killed twelve children and two of the care takers ad she lived the following six years through abusive households and people who could not keep their hands at home.

She lived when she ran away at seventeen, havig enough of all the problems she ran into and she lived on the Streets of the big cities she visited.

She lived when she wastaken by an organisation called HYDRA, which trained her and set her to work with an assassin called the Winter Soldier for a few missions. When he went back into the ice, she killed out the whole base she was at and left.

She lived through wars, until the red blood on her hands was no more than a vague memory and she lived to see the world change. She studied lots of different thins, learnign whatever she could, but never giving away her secret.

She lived when she applied to Culver and changed her major every few months until she stuck onto political science.

She lived when she applied for the internship with Jane Foster and left for New Mexico, never looking back and not knowing what was coming.

She lived when she tazed a Norse god who she recognised from a long time ago and she lived when she had to make sure Jane did not see the news regarding the alien invasion in New York, where Thor was but did not take up contact with Jane. She spoke Norse whenever she was out in Tromso, but made sure not to utter a word when Jane was near.

She lived when they were in London adn another alien invasion happened and she lived when robots attacked and she found herself cut off of Jane for some time while she was surrounded by the Thor damn things. She lived then too, by the way.

She lived when Thor came to them and offered them a lace to stay in the Tower and even though she knew she could not stay there forever, as they would notice, she still accepted.

She lived when she was ripped apart because some villain blew up the coffee shop she was in at the moment, even though it took her a while to get back, long enough that they had burried her in a graveyard and she had to dig her way back up. When she turned to see the inscription on the headstone of her grave, she smiled sadly at the numbers. 1986-2015, it said. Oh, how wrong they were, if only they knew it was supposed to say 1917-, for she had not died and probably never would.

She lived as she collected information on what happened to create her cover and when she finished she finally returned to the Tower, where she found Jane on a science bender and almost starving.

She lived as she explaine dthat she had been held up by some people on the Streets and was not in the shop when it exploded, but that she had been to visit her aunt, who was in the hospital.

She lived when HYDRA succeeded in defeating the Avengers and taking over the Tower, when they had all the superheroes sitting on the ground and being kept prisoners and she appeared out of nothing, scaring the shit out of everyone and showing a bit of her gift to everyone, as she was a legend, a myth in HYDRA and everyone of the bad guys knew who she was.

She lived when one of them shot her right in the head and she fell backwards, making Thor and the others call out for her, only to shock them even more by getting up again and tearing down every piece of HYDRA that was on the premises that moment.

She lived when she finally explained ho exactly she was, how she could do that and why she had not told her. They understood, but not completely. They did not know how she would watch them grow old and die, even Thor, though he at least understood the feeling.

Living she was and living she did. Always.

I finished the seven prompts, so sent me ones that you have!