Surrender ( DELA REYES SERIES #1 )

Another Description :

Vivienne, A García and Dela Reyes. She does not kneel or even bow to other people-She has never done those. They, themselves do it to her. She's almost like a Goddess being worshiped by people around her and them trying to get her attention. She never experienced asking for someone's attention, love, affection nor forgiveness.

She is, an Alpha female.

She is loved by people around her. A daughter of a García and Dela Reyes, that's why everything she wants-is given immediately. She doesn't have to wait long. She is the princess of two influential and powerful families. So it was really a big challenge for her when she meet Armando Maximian Van Echeverria. An arrogant and serious person who always disliked her and pushed her away.

Like any other girl's. She also likes him, not just by his appearance or his surname but because he saved her. Every time she approached him, He seems to hate it-even her presence make's him scowl!

Never in her life she beg for someone's attention, affection nor love! How dare him! Yes he may be Echeverria so what?!

But she won't stop. No matter how many rejections she'll face, No matter how many times He makes her feel worthless and him being heartless. She will continue her way, continue being herself and make his very cold, unweaving heart surrender to her with the help of her charms and Tactics-of course.

It doesn't matter if she looks like she's chasing. She chases after him because the Man is different from the other men she knew. He was the first man to drive her away and leave her. Screamed at her and kicked her out.

They say ''There's no hard bread in a hot coffee'' alright, she'll make sure it's very hot.

If people hear this, she knows exactly their reaction. Never did anyone think that the high and proud Vivienne of the García and Dela Reyes will bow down and fall to the hardest.

It's good that he likes someone otherwise, she may perceive Armando, a ravishingly handsome hunk, a person unfitted to be homosexual man.

Who in the world won't fall for her? Love her? Reject her? She is, after all, Vivienne Garcia Dela Reyes. She had the money to burn and waste, A beauty to walk on the rep carpet and a body to die. Well, She know who's that person is, Armando.

How exactly would she make his heart fall to her? How exactly will she melt this hard Ice around his heart? How can she make a sarcastic, rude, serious Armando hunker over her? Can a Vivienne García Dela Reyes make an Echeverria want her? She doesn't want to appear like a desperate woman. If posible, she want to elude that.

"If heaven is listening please please, I know I am not the best of all but please, I want him. Make him surrender..."

----------------------------------

Please support this story :)
Btw, I mention homosexual. I don't have any against to homosexualities, I have two homosexual friends and also five bisexual friends and they are extremely funny and wonderful to hang your day with ;-)