CHAPTER FIVE - FINE

FINE

We entered through the gates of bushes and were greeted by a myriad of butterflies flying around with various colors and sizes. Sucking nectars out from those flowers. The flowers here were more pretty and attractive compare to those outside with the most beautiful shades of colors, of various shaped and sizes, from small to big. It adorned the whole field with their unique fragrances to the atmosphere.

It's clear as day that this field of flowers were well taken care of. Looking at it, I could vividly see that these flowers was taken with an scrupulous care followed by long patience. It's not easy to plant this many and take extremely good care. Even though I'm not professional when it comes to this, I know it came with passion, patience, effort and dedication to achieve this.

These flowers were truly remarkable to witness. No words can describe their beauty.

I could really go to those people—whoever they are, who planted and took special care of these flowers, and thank them sincerely. I am very grateful for them that I could witness something so beautiful. I really appreciate their hard work, and I know, these two ladies too.

Ellaine and Daine, who never saw something exquisite as this or like this felt overwhelm at what they are witnessing.

"Amazing..." I heard them uttered on my side as they stare the ethereal view in front. I felt happy in my heart as I proudly stand beside them. Proud that I could present this to them. To be honest, I am also amazed. The scenario in front of me. It was magical... Breathtaking. The whole place was adored by vast flowers and beautiful butterflies. The scene is like those in the book with fantasy genres.

"Can we take a closer look Vivi? I really want to smell those flowers." Plea by Ellaine on my side as she look at the view in front with shivering eyes full of astonishment, excitement, and joy.

I almost laugh at her request. "Of course, it's the main reason why we're here. I want to show this to the both of you. It would be no fun if we're just going to standby and look at this beautiful jewels from afar. Free to wander around."

"Really?!" Daine exclaimed, startled at what she heard.

I nodded at her and smiled. What's so surprising about what I said? Does she think I showed this garden for display? I mean, where not in the museum.  

"Then I'm not going to hesitate." Ellaine laughed and came closer to one of the flowers. She squats in front and held it on her hand. She smiled.

After a minute of admiring the flower, she stand up and went to another to admire.

I just smiled and watch her as she admired every flowers she saw and captured her attention. Daine also did what Ellaine's doing. They would held the flower, smell it and would take countless pictures of it and, with it.

I can't let them enjoy themselves while I stand stiff and just watch them as they have fun, can't I? Of course I need to have fun too.

"Please wait here, I would like to admire this garden alone." I quietly spoke to the maid beside me not letting my two cousins hear. The maid was younger than me, maybe a year or two. I almost forget her on my side. Holding an umbrella and shielding the sunlight to land on me.

As soon as she heard my words, her face change into a worried expression. "I'm sorry Miss Vivienne but I could not assent to your request to be left alone and wander around."

I almost raise my brows. On what rights does she have to not accept my small request? Plus, I am not asking her... I am ordering her.

"Please tell me why you won't obey my words?"