CHAPTER TWO- "SAVED"

Saved

".... Do you have a fan here or something?... Really?... Yeah, I want one... Yes, right now. I'll pay for it don't worry."

Slightly conscious, I heard a manly voice speaking with someone. After a while, I felt my hair rise and cool wind come in contact onto my face and neck. Feeling cool, I drifted to sleep again.

I have no idea how long I had been asleep; all I know is that I suddenly had the urge to throw up. Without giving it a second's thought, I jumped to my feet, stood on my jelly legs, and took off while covering my mouth with my hand to prevent vomiting. I don't know how I figured out my way towards the exit but I'm so glad I did. Without mercy, as soon as I was out, I threw my foods in my stomach with all my might. I didn't pay attention to the unpleasant taste and sensation in my throat and just concentrate on throwing up. My eyes burst into tears and my face turned red. 

"Are you alright Miss?"

I nodded and vomited again. I closed my eyes tight. Feeling disgusted.

A large hand rubbed my back. For a second, I thought it was Matias or Hugo or Geo or any of my cousins! But bloody mary it was not. Especially because they call me 'Miss' and not baby, princess or Vivi. My body turned cold upon realizing they are not my cousins and there are many of them.

I wipe my mouth off with my hand and try to move away.

"Where are you going miss?" Question by one of the guy's.

I'm in a corner where hardly anyone walks by or comes. Light's from here doesn't reach  and for that reason, Their face's were unrecognizable.

"Don't leave just yet, pretty lady. We're not going to do anything." Another one said. I frowned in displeased, What?

"Are you leaving girl? Awe the fun haven't even started yet. Do you want us to go there in the dark?" One joke. It was a blunt way of saying there plan on me.

Upon hearing it. I didn't know that I could turn more colder after what I heard. What the hell? The heck? Am I really hearing it right? The nauseous feeling I had earlier disappeared and was replaced by intense fear.

"Sorry but I really need to go." I answered with a firm foice. I moved but he grabbed my arm and stopped me. My blood drained on my face and I turn pale! cazzate!

I moved my arms out of his grip but he tighten his hold. Despite being scared, I managed to look at that person with angry eyes.

"Aww the little miss is fierce. Tell me, little miss, where are you from? Are you with someone? You're really sexy you know. Makes my thing hard." One of them said. I tried to get my arms back again but because I'm drunk, I don't have any strength and my attemp seems useless. Plus, I'm very thin! The hand of the pig that grabbed me by my arm is firmly locked!

"I'm with someone. Let me go!" I shouted. I'm angry and at the same time nervous. This is my first time encountering a situation like this.

"Chilax pretty lady. Don't make it more hard... Hmm? Like I said, you're really sexy. Even holding your soft and smooth arms makes me crazy...  you're also very beautiful. This only happens once so we will not hurt you." Said one disgustingly. There are four of them. They laugh on the sidelines.

"We're not going to do anything bad... Well, it's not bad if there is since you're going to like it." Someone whispered into my ear. All the hairs on my body stood up. I woke up from being drunk after what that disgusting pig said.