CHAPTER ONE - "WASTED"

Wasted.

We happily wasted the time by playing, eating and watching movies. Yes, today my 18th birthday just spend like that. No grand decoration, No media, No fancy dress... nothing. It's just foods, gifts and Us.

I'm really picky about everything I want. I fit the mold of the stereotypical "spoiled affluent girl." I go above and beyond the norm to get what I want and to please my self. I've never been content with simple things. If I had to pick between luxuriousness and extravagance and plainness. Of course, I naturally go to the first choice but whenever I'm with my cousin, I'll end up choosing and wanting the second option. Whatever it is, I'm always contented. So it's okay to spend the evening with them playing and watching. I'm not bothered.

Spending my time just like that. Finally, The night came. It was everyone been waiting and excited to come. Even earlier, they can't stop themselves talking how excited they where and how they'll going to let themselves lose.

Adrienne looked at me with a worried expression on her face, "Remember Vivi, Always stay with us okay?" She has already reminded me of the same sentence four times: earlier, while eating, in the car, and this exact moment.

I nodded obediently. 

Right know, we are in front of a club Tina recommend to us. She's very confident about the place and seeing it, it didn't disappoint. The place was looking expensive, the design were very beautiful and was stylish. From outside, I could hear the loud banging of music and the cheer of the audience.

We haven't entered yet, the girl's were too anxious and keep reminding me. Of course, I understand why they act like a worm in concrete floor since it's my first time going here.

"If there are too many people crowding onto you,—" Ivannah sentence was immediately cut by her twin.

"—Specially if you got squeez or got uncomfortable. Just hold one of us. Okay?" Savannah speaks softly. She is dressed in a fitted black fancy dress by Chanel that is five inches above the knee and has a high neck with long sleeve's, paired with a fitted black boot's that goe's up to her knee. Savannah has a curvy body and it was even defined by her dress. She looks absolutely stunning tonight.

Ivannah, her twin, wears a simple silver short outfit that looks like a lingerie with a V slit on her chest, reaveling her well size and shaped breast. She is also wearing a sparkling silver chokelace on her neck adored by diamonds. Looking innocently hot. The silver-bluish purse she is holding sparkles as the light catches the small detailed diamonds.

I nodded again. I would appreciate it if they stop treating me as if I'm a clueless five year old kid and cease their worrying but alright. I'll allow this act of agitation. Tonight, I'm wearing a less sinful, simple black dress paired with high-heeled black boot's. I also wear a cute black cargo blazer if I ever got cold and wear my hair updo and used my loop hole earing to add my looks and make it more elegant. 18th friendly look, But still stunningly rocking this night out.

"God, I never felt this worried before entering a club." Tina mutter. She came to me and firmly clung on to me. I raised a brow at her. What is she doing?

"Don't mind me, Viviene." She said.

She's wearing a sinful bold red sexy lingerie with red heels and red lipstick. The lingerie is loose and She looks unholy with her outfit and with her look. Beside's mine, her dress look effortlessly simple yet classy and elgant. Look's like guys will pop their eyes just by staring at her.