CHAPTER THREE - "SAVE"

OUT.

HUGO informed my parents about what happened. Dad and Mom simply listened without saying a word. I had no idea what came next. I went up because I know how mad Dad is. His expression says it all as he listens, while Mom keeps a stoic expression.

After their talk, Hugo and Geo went home. My parents went to me and knocked on my bedroom door but I didn't open up. It continue for a long time. Realizing I won't open the door, they still knock and were persistent to talk to me.

Feeling guilty for my parents, I walk towards the door and was about to held the door knob but stop mid air when I heard them apologizing. I froze on my spot and just stand in front as I heard them talking behind the door. Whispering and apologizing... 

I heard a sniff as I listen to them. Whispering saying how incompetent and irresponsible parents they are. How they were unable to protect their sole daughter from harm and how they allowed her to go through such experiences.

A tear fall down on my cheeks as I listen to my Father's words.

"Forgive Dad for being incompetent parents... il mio bambino,, this Dad will make it up to you. lo prometterò, I will track those bastards down and let them pay for touching you... Mi dispiace piccola mia."

A sob escape from my lips.

"Austin, Diamole un po' di tempo, hmm?" I heard my mom softly said to Dad.

"I'm sorry..." I quietly whispered as I heard their footstep walking away from my room.

I didn't go out in my room for 2 weeks straight. I was recovering physically and mentally. I did not talk to anyone and just isolate my self inside. Only the maids were allowed to step inside my room to deliver my foods and then go after they delivered it. It continued for long.

At night, I would experience nightmares everytime about that night. The situation was like if the man didn't came to save me, what will happen to me?

Their touches on my dream felt real and I feel like insects were crawling onto me. Their sinister laughed would echo on my head and their wide smiling faces makes my hair on my body stood up and grew cold. My nightmares grow and grow more terrifying, even for me.

Because of it, I catch a high fever. My parents were worried and insist taking me to the hospital but I refused. I did not want to be outside my room.

I would cry waking up. Sometimes, I wake up chocking my own self. The nightmares repeats everyday, not a single night were peaceful. I would begged not to be touched on my dreams, to stop them from touching and also hurting me. Sometimes, I would even grow delusional as if those maids coming in and out in my bedroom would hurt me like what I dreamed and sell me to those disgusting men. I would back out and held something hard on hands, ready to hit if they would come closer to me.

They were having a hard time taking care of me since I didn't allow them to come closer. I was afraid of getting hurt. Specially when I saw a syringe on a maids hand. My imagination grew wild. What if they going to inject me with that to make me fall asleep? When I wake up, I'm on the hands of those disgusting men? No, no no no.

They panicked when they saw me vomiting. I was traumatized. I was mentally ill. They called my parents since they are unable to come closer. My parents hurriedly came to me with worried expression on their faces. Mom immediately dismiss the maid holding the syringe upon seeing it.

After vomiting, I feel weak on my Dad's arm and with that, I drifted to sleep.

I wake up alone in my room and was feeling a little better than before. My left arm hurt a little but I did not know why. I proceeded with my activity after waking up.  I paint that day and play some piano on my room. The day passes by like a blur. I still get nightmares but not severe like the first month and Strangely, I could sleep longer and more relaxed.