006 | i know she'll miss you

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow you know what they say.. what happens in vegas stays in vegas

view all comments

JackAveryMusic glad you enjoyed your bday 🤍
     | AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic i did
enjoy my bday, please tell your dick thank
you
| JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow oh my
god adalyn

User8294 the trip seems like it was fun!!

ValentinaHayes "and all over her account as well apparently" - bf
| AdalynBarlow @valentinahayes tell your
bf he's not invited next time

User443 not adalyn completely exposing jack lmao

User824 Are y'all married or not?!?
| User012 @user824 it's vegas it was
probably fake
     | User93 @user012 it was! they talked
        about it in their podcast ep

JackAveryMusic she laid in bed for half an hour doing this while the rest of us were packing up to make our flight in time btw
     | AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic private
       jets wait for you babe don't stress
     | JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow and
our other flight? that isn't waiting for us
     | AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic it's
       finee dw about it i'll get you to hawaii

User543 omg are they going to lav ??

january 23

———————

Sat on the plane on their way home from Las Vegas, Jonah and Valentina were deep in conversation about moving in together before the boy goes on tour, while Adalyn had her legs over Jack's and her head rest on his chest as he carefully ran his fingers through her hair, sharing little words.

"you okay?" Jack softly spoke up, his eyes staying on the girl as he received a small hum. "you're just really quiet today.."

"I don't really wanna go to Hawaii," she quietly blurted out.

"you dont have to," he used his finger to lift her chin up so she was now looking at him. "can I know why you don't want to go though?"

"I just- I don't know about how I'll feel.."

"That's okay. You stay in LA, I'll be fine on my own," he placed a kiss on her lips. "But could I maybe facetime you one time so Lav can say hi, I know she'll miss you."

"Of course," she nodded. "I miss her cute little laugh, it melts my heart every time."

"She's adorable, I know," he agreed.

The couple fell back into silence as she laid her head back down on him and he lightly rested his head on top of hers, somewhat listening in on what the couple across the jet from them was talking about.

"Hey Jack.. do you know what date we leave?" Jonah turned his attention to his bandmate, seeing the boy hum as lifted his head up off his girlfriend's. "It's around the eighth or ninth of March isn't it?"

"uh I think.." Jack replied. "I'm not sure though I feel like it's a bit before though, I think the Miami show is on the ninth."

"can't you just find out yourself," Adalyn muttered, refusing to open her eyes and look over at them. "let me have my boyfriend."

Jack let out a small chuckle while looking down at her with a smile for a few seconds before looking back over at the other couple, sending them a small shrug unsure on why she was acting so cuddly.

        Arriving in Los Angeles, the four thanked the pilot as they got off the plane and then collected their luggage before they all headed over to parking garage where Adalyn had left her car over the week they were away.

Despite the drive from the current smaller, more private airport only being half an hour long and the flight to Hawaii not leaving for another three hours, they wasted on time getting on the road so they could drop Jonah and Valentina off at his apartment on their way across the city to LAX.

After sharing their goodbyes with the couple, Adalyn and Jack continued their drive to the bigger airport — have the music playing fill in the silence for a lot of the drive.

Adalyn knew she was making a good decision for her own mental health by saying she didn't want to go see his daughter for a long period of time, but she still couldn't help but be sad about leaving him.

Once they pulling up in the departures drop off, she parked the car and got out herself to have a proper goodbye with him. Grabbing his suitcase out, Jack sat it down on the ground before holding his arms out for the girl with a small smile on his face.

The couple wrapped their arms around each other, while Jack placed a few soft kisses on her collarbone. "I love you," he whispered.

"Call me whenever you need me, I'll try my best to answer," he continued as she kept her arms wrapped around him, not responding. "It's only a week, you've done it before. I'm sure you'll be fine with your friends."

"I know," she mumbled, lifting her head up and looking back at him. "I'm just going to miss you."

"You can still come if you'd like, you already have your ticket," he mentioned, slightly tilting his head as he looked at her.

"I just.." she softly shook her head. "I don't know.."

"You don't have to come, gorgeous, you stay here," he followed by kissing her lips a couple times. "If you ever change your mind, you can always fly over, I don't mind."

"mh I don't know.." she shrugged.

"It's completely fine. Now I hate to do this but I don't want to miss my flight, just message or call if you ever want to talk," he replied. "I love you."

"I love you.."

The couple shared a few more kisses before exchanging 'I love you's once more and going their separate ways for the week ahead.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

pre-tour separation test 👀