057 | it shouldn't matter

"Alright.. we're starting today's episode off with an apology.." Valentina spoke up as they begun recording their podcast. "It's been a couple weeks since we've uploaded and we're sorry.. there has been a lot going on. But hopefully from now we'll be more consistent."

"Anyway.." Adalyn subtly shook her head at her final comment before turning to face the elder, "Can we just go straight into the questions. I drove up to my boyfriend, Val came, that's how our weeks been, nothing exciting. I enjoyed being with him, but nothing unusual happened."

"Okay.." she slowly nodded. "So we put up a question thing on Instagram, similar to how we did when we had the Why Don't We boys on, and we're gonna answer the unhinged, nothing off limits questions- to an extent, maybe not everything. Do you wanna go first?"

"Sure," she agreed. "Can I have your phone though, I can't be fucked to log back into the account."

"Why did you logout?"

"I deleted the app a while ago," Adalyn explained. "Why do you think you do everything on it?"

"Cause you never liked doing anything, you just like sitting here and talking shit," she laughed, hanging her phone over to the girl. "That's the real reason I do everything."

"But you've also never asked for me to do anything," she said as she mindlessly scrolled through the submissions, picking a random one and glancing down at it. "oh, nice and spicy to start it off.. last time you had sex?"

"Last night," Valentina slowly nodded. "And you?"

"This morning, and last night" she let out a small chuckle as she looked over at her boyfriend behind the camera, keeping her eyes on him. "Jack's been horny lately-"

"Don't say that," Jack shook his head.

"What? I like it!"

"I know you do.."

"Fine.. I keep asking for it," Adalyn told a slight lie to keep the boy happy while softly shaking her head. "Is that better babe?"

"sure.."

"Jack's obviously here with us," Valentina mentioned to the viewers while receiving her phone back from the youngest. "Alright next question.. do we have a favorite ex? Interesting cause there's a reason they're an ex.."

"Can I say Jack? He was technically an ex of mine at one point. I refused to give either of the two the title."

"I mean I only have one official ex and I would not say that he's my favorite.. I'd rather be single than ever go back with him," the other babbled.

"Yet you didn't think that way when I told you to break up with him multiple times cause he treated you like shit?" she raised a brow.

"Next question.." she jokingly cleared her throat with a small laugh. "Most of these aren't really about the exes and oh's topic.. but let's answer them anyway.. Adalyn, are you going to Jack's other shows?"

"This will come out after the shows but nope, just Vegas," she grabbed her friend's phone to find another question, lighting up as she picked one, "Oo favorite Disney princess movie?! Tangled! I was obsessed."