020 | i'm gonna miss you

Waking up to his alarm barely even three hours after they had fallen asleep, and while Adalyn was partially awake from it as she laid there in bed still with her eyes closed, Jack got up after only a few seconds since he didn't want to be the one to not show up in time.

Trying to make as little noise as possible while he quickly got ready for the day, making sure he had all his important belongs with him and placing them on the bedside table for a second as he took a seat on the bed.

"Adalyn.." Jack softly spoke while he slightly ran his fingers through her hair, receiving a hum from her in response as she rubbed her eyes. He gently lifted her chin up and placed a simple kiss on her lips. "I've gotta go but I love you and I'm going to miss you.."

"can we cuddle first?" she mumbled, pouting as she looked at the boy.

"of course," he nodded, getting up for a second as he lifted up at the comforter and laid back down beside her. "but only five minutes because I don't want to fall back asleep and miss my flight."

"mhm.." she laid her head on his chest as his arms went around her. "are you sure you can't just stay here?"

"I still want to go, yes.."

"mh... Can we have sex?" she lifted her head up and looked at him after a few seconds of comforting silence.

Jack let out a small chuckle, looking back at her as he yawned, "it's four-am, gorgeous. And we had sex like three times yesterday."

"Just once more please?"

"Are you trying to make me miss my flight?"

"I'll make sure you get to Miami," she shook her head. "Just like twenty minutes now, please. Once more and I'll be good for the two weeks without you. And then I'll drive you to the airport and then I'll bring your car back here and keep it safe while you're gone."

"I just.."

"What time's your flight?"

"Six-thirty.."

"Fifteen minutes then, that'll be plenty of time for you and also be plenty for you to be at the airport around four-thirty-ish," she babbled. "You'll have enough time to get through the airport, trust me."

"oh Adalyn.." he subtly shook his head at her, a smile plastered across his face.

"Please Mr. Avery.." she frowned for a second before it turned to a smile as she lent in closer and connected her lips onto his. "I promise you'll make your flight."

"you're gonna be the death of me," he muttered between kisses as he pulled her on top of himself and the kiss got deeper.

Almost twenty minutes after the rest of the band and tour manager arrived, Jack rushed into the airport with Adalyn following behind at a slower pace, apologising as soon as he meet with them.

"You're lucky it's really early," Dan let out a heavy sigh as stood there with his arms folded eyeing the boy down. "And do you have your guitar? because it doesn't look like you do."

"mmh.." he quickly glanced over his shoulder before back at their tour manager, "Adalyn's coming with it.. slowly.. taking her time. You all can go ahead I'll catch up in a second, I'm gonna say goodbye to her then I'll be with you."

"You better catch up," he replied in a stern tone.

"Alright, that's my que, I love you," Jonah placed a kiss on his girlfriend's lips. "I'll see you in a couple weeks. I'll call you tonight."

"I love you too, see you soon," Valentina returned a smile with the boy before he had walked off to the rest of the group while she turned to Jack. "So.. sounds like the talk you're getting when you get to the hotel is gonna be fun."

"mh," Jack hummed. "Did you bring Jonah here?"

"mhm, finished work at two so we just stayed up, I'm ready to go home and sleep," she yawned, looking over at Adalyn and the wide smile she had across her face as she finally entered into the airport. "You didn't sleep past your alarm did you?"

"Nope, he didn't," Adalyn grinned as she swung an arm over Jack.

"I can tell," she nodded, lightly folding her arms as she looked at the couple. "You're way too happy to be up right now."

"Shut the fuck up you and the boyfriend probably had sex before he left as well," she raised a brow at her friend.

"Alright, you two can talk all you want but I need to go," Jack chimed in, turning his attention to his girlfriend as he held his arms out slightly for her. "Two minutes and that's it."

"Five?"

"mmh you got enough time at home," he shook his head, then soon engulfing her into a hug as he laid his head on her shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too.." Adalyn mumbled against him, feeling her eyes beginning to water up.

"Look at me.. I love you, and it won't be long till I see you again," he placed a few kisses on her lips.

"I love you.." a tear fell down her cheek as she laid her head back down on his while they continued to hug, making the most of the time they had.

———————

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow the hardest goodbye </3

view all comments

AdalynBarlow and he's mine. no one better try to steal him from me. you're lucky he's even going

JackAveryMusic i'm gonna miss you ☹️
     | AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic come
        back home then
     | JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow it's
less than two weeks before you'll see me
again remember that
| AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic but it's
quicker for you to just drive back home
from the airport :(

User745 you've really had the biggest mentality glow up

User593 they genuinely look sad to be leaving each other 😞😭

JackalynUpdates stop this is so cute :(

User26 chances of something ruining their relationship while they're apart
     | User94 @user26 *cough cough* her
        ruining it again *cough cough* 
     | User803 @user94 we got the banger that
        goes by the name of love back tho 🤷🏼‍♀️

HarveyCampbell did he die or smth lmfao
| BrookeGould @harveycampbell stfu.
        let her be sad about having to do long
        distance
     | HarveyCampbell @brookegould girl
        can't even last five minutes without a dick
        in her so highly doubt it's gonna last
| HarveyCampbell @brookegould and i
would know cause we use to have sex like
at least 4 times a day

march 7

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

and they're separated..

also you all are caught up to where
i am so updates as i write now :))