033 | shoutout the girlfriend

"Oh baby, I can feel the rush of adrenaline. I'm not scared to jump, cause I want you. Let's just fall in love for the hell of it," the band all sung with the hype from the fans. "Maybe we'll just keep fallin'."

"New York, how we feeling tonight?!" Daniel dragged his words out slightly during the break in the song, holding out his microphone to the crowd for a second. "It's so good to be back here."

"Ooh, you are my muse. I feel so reckless," Jack then sung. "Oh you're making me, making me, making me, making me. Making me, making me, making me give in."

And as the five finished the opening song, their fans as well as their own group for friends at the back of the lower level of the venue sung and partly dancing along with them while enjoying the start of the show.

As they continued on and the band cycled their way through the setlist while soaking in the cheers from the crowd, instead of singing along since she didn't actually know any of the songs, Adalyn stood there in awe of her boyfriend.

The widest smile plastered across her face, hiding it as she held her drink up to her mouth while her other arm was folded across her stomach. Her eyes staying glued on Jack and only him, not a care in the world for everyone else in the room.

"Ayo shoutout the girlfriend.. she's somewhere at the back there.." Jack said through a laugh as the next song started playing, pointing towards their group of friends as many fans freaked out, "this is Just Friends."

"I fuckin' hate him," Adalyn muttered slightly while shaking her head.

"I've never seen you happier," Naomi teased the girl, gently nudging her as she talked over the loud music and receiving another head shake from her friend. "You should see yourself right now."

"Shut up," she hushed her. "I'm going to go get another drink."

Walking from where the group were, over to the bar just outside the entry doors of the main floor with a small smile still on her face. Waiting her turn while she found her card in her little designer handbag.

"You're back," the bartender sent the girl a smile, speaking in a slightly concerned tone since Adalyn had already been there a couple time within the span of an hour. "Same as last time?"

"Yep," Adalyn nodded. "Vodka cranberry please."

"Just pay when you're ready," she pointed at the eftpos terminal before grabbing the liquor to make the drink. "Are you enjoying the show tonight?"

"um.." she hesitated as she glanced back through the doors to the boys on stage, softly shrugging.

"Are you here with a sibling or friend? Keeping someone company in this big city?"

"A uh.. friend, yeah, we'll go with that," Adalyn awkwardly nodded as she grabbed her drink from the bartender. "Thank you lovely, I'll be back in like ten for another."

   As the concert came to an end and the thousands of fans started piling their way out of the venue and getting on their way home, the group of the band's girlfriends and friends stuck behind, soon after going back stage to join them as they packed up for the evening.

Then finally making their way out of the venue, saying hi to a few of their fan which were there waiting for them before the big group spread out between a few Ubers to make their way back to Adalyn's house.