024 | i'm really thankful

"Boys this Noah, as you know your support act for the tour," Dan introduced the band to the artist. "Make him feel welcomed. I need to go make some calls, then we'll start sound check."

"Hey Noah, come join us," the elder waved him over. "This is Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Daniel, and I'm Jonah.. if you didn't know already."

"I had an idea of who's who, but just correct me if I say the wrong name," Noah replied as he pulled out a chair from the table the group was sat at and took a seat.

"We were just discussing our girlfriends' plans to visit," Corbyn said, receiving a small nod from the boy. "Have you got a girlfriend- or boyfriend, whatever."

"No, no girlfriend," he shook his head.

"Okay.. well our girlfriends will be in New York with us since we're there for a week," Jonah explained. "So if you want to invite anyone to the show and to spend the time with, feel free to."

"I'll talk with my friends and see what they're up to.."

"I'm just gonna go call my girlfriend, I'll be back before sound check," Corbyn chimed in.

"Actually, I'm going to go call Libby as well, before she goes to class," Zach added as he followed the others actions, both soon leaving the room to go to another green room.

"It's morning in LA.." Daniel said.

"Your girlfriends not up yet?" Noah questioned. "Or did I just miss hear the fact that you all have girlfriends."

"My girl's definitely asleep right now. She got home for work around like two-am, I believe, so she wouldn't have went to sleep till like three, four," Jonah responded.

"Meanwhile, Brooke's been up since like five for work," Daniel slightly chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder how those girls even have time to hang out."

"Honestly," Jack agreed. "Adalyn was sending me voice message this morning cause all her text messages were jumbles, telling me how she couldn't sleep while you could hear in her voice that she was slowly falling asleep."

"Anyway, so.. Noah, how'd you get a following?" Jack continued, looking over at the boy. "I feel like we've been told but I don't remember.."

"um TikTok mainly," he softly nodded. "And then, you having me as your support act helped gain some more, of course."

"What sorta genre?"

"Like pop, pop rock."

"Cool. Also so sorry I spend a lot of time with my girlfriend and she only let us listen to Doja Cat.." he apologised. "So I never really got a chance to check your music out."

"You're all good," Noah reassured him.

"Val would always play August when it came out and found Come Over and still plays that all the time," Jonah mentioned as he glanced up from his phone. "That's why when we were suggesting artist we'd like to open, I said you."

"Thank you," he smiled.

"Wait when were we suggesting artist?" Jack furrowed while flicking his head towards his two band mates.

"Yeah we did," Daniel nodded.

"Where was I?"

"uh.. I think you were in Hawaii," he replied.

"oh.. okay."

"Hawaii with the girlfriend?" Noah asked, waiting to build a friendship with them.

Jack softly shook his head, "Visiting my daughter."

"You have a daughter? You don't look very old.." he replied. "I didn't like 'research' any of you, I feel like that's kinda wired, I'd rather get to know people."

"I'm twenty-two at the moment.. had her when I was nineteen," he let out a sigh which turned into a slightly awkward chuckle. "Shit's complicated with her mother.."

"Anyway.." Jonah spoke up to change the subject. "Noah, have you ever done shows before?"

"I've done like a couple small festival like shows but nothing like this, no. This is my first like major event," he answered. "I'm excited though and I'm really thankful that you invited me to join."

"You're welcome. I honestly think my girl's more excited to see you preform than me," Jonah softly chuckled.

"Do you wanna go hang out on stage, mess around for a bit, maybe just start sound check early," Daniel more so suggest as sitting there after lunch, going around in circles about basically the same topic was getting boring for him.

"Yeah, let's go do that," Jack agreed. "Practice the cords so the fuckin' dickhead doesn't yell at me again."

"I don't understand why Dan envy's you so much," he responded.

"I over heard him on the phone yesterday, he's going through a divorce or something," Jonah explained. "I think, don't quote me on that."

"Why the fuck am I getting attacked then if we all have girlfriends?" Jack huffed, getting up for his chair so they could soon make their way out to the stage. "Like sorry my girlfriend has boarder line attachment issues at times and wanted to spend five more minutes together."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

meet their support act .. noah
random, go listen to his music👍