1. Cafeteriá

<<<----->>>

SMILE.

<<<----->>>

Guys, don't skip the Prologue. It's very important so if you skipped it, kindly go back and read it.

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS ‘OVERDOSE [OVERLOADING]’ BY MAVINS

"Shawty, you're late!" Damilola whsiper-yelled as he squeezed my cheeks.

"I know, I know." I replied as I started walking slowly to my seat.

Dami was one person who I'll never trade for anything in this world. He was like the elder brother I never had. I'm literally so used to him.

"Your uniform looks better on you today," he complimented as he stared at the uniform.

"Yeah. I got a new one." I replied him

Marie always insisted that I got new uniforms every term—not Session and she wouldn't even get me one uniform but Ten.

"As late as unusual," Tobi said as he came over to my side with his usual smirk.

"Tobi, stop disturbing me." I replied in a very harsh tone as I dropped my bag on my seat.

"Ugh, calm down girlie. I was just teasing you and that's by the way. Have you gotten my answer?" he asked as I hissed at him.

Tobi was a womaniser. He had the good looks and all, fine face, fat account and rich parents but he was a Pro at breaking people's hearts.

I had to guide my heart with all diligence

"Nope. I've not gotten an answer and I would appreciate it if you....."

I was cut short by the greeting of my classmates. It was time for English.

***

Mrs Nadine was teaching us English language and believe me, nobody was listening.

Daphne was seated beside me and she was texting someone. I wouldn't really consider Daphne as my friend, she wasn't trusted. The last time I gave her my house address, she gave it to Tobi.

My parents didn't want me living in Lagos with them—that was where they were based in.

They only come to Abuja once in a while and the times when they aren't around I'm left to the fate of Marie or my cousins.

Tobi was busy winking at me and sending stupid messages and throwing papers to me.

Halita was painting her finger nails and Miley was Gawking openly at Damilola and winking at him.

Damilola was engaged in a chitchat with David and Zephan.

Yolanda and Janet were seated together working on their new blog.

Jason was texting someone on his phone and giggling. He was probably texting Ini, I hissed at the thought of that.

I always had a stupid crush on Jason even after everything he did to me. I was trying to get over the stupid crush and I'm trying at least for a start, I unfollowed him on all social media accounts even though I still stalk him and all his posts.

Miranda was listening. She probably was the only one listening.

"Do you all have a problem keeping quiet?" Mrs Nadine asked in her tush british accent.