13. Panicogenic & Self-harming II

__________ ♥♥♥

'What if's will always be what if's if we don't include actions'

♥♥♥ __________

The song for this chapter is DIMENSION by JAE5 ft Skepta & Rema.

This chapter was not meant to come today but I decided to make good use of my Insomnia.

Enjoy.

"Kambili, My baby." Mrs Andrews said as she engulfed me in a one-sided hug which I did not reciprocate.

"I thought you had a business trip. What are you doing here?" I asked and my voice came out a bit harsher than intended.

Mrs Andrews looked at me with pity in her eyes not until her eyes dropped to my hands and seeing the blade, she screamed.

"Your hand! My baby. What happened to you?!" Mrs Andrews screamed as she carefully took the blade from my hand and flinged it away.

I could see tears cascading her eyes in beads and I couldn't help but feel so unworthy of their love.

"See Kambili, let's go home." Mr Andrews said as I found myself walking into the car.

JAY's POV

Leaving my Data connection on had to be the worst mistake I made. My phone had dinged all through dawn like an alarm and I had no choice than to wake up.

When I picked up my phone and opened it, the headlines struck me. I quickly opened my Instagram and I was met with Kam's post. Every saliva in my mouth dried up that minute.

It couldn't be Kambili. It just couldn't be her. She couldn't type that without errors in her state, I mean taking pictures of the documents and posting them. Something fishy really is going on.

As I stared at Kam's post on Instagram, an Unknown number called and I picked it up.

"Hello baby boy," A voice I recognized to be Ini's whispered from the phone

"Ini, don't tell me you did this?" I asked as she burst into wicked laughter.

"Why would I say it's not me?" She chuckled as I clenched bad unclenched my fists "I am not a lier Jay. I did it and I'm very proud of it." she said and I felt like strangling her that moment.

"You're very wicked Ini. How could you?!" I yelled and I swear I could hear her scoff.

It all made sense to me now. Ini was coming downstairs with some documents in her hands.

Shit. I didn't stop her

"I don't strike without warning. It makes this game a little sweeter." she spat out wickedly

"I hate you so much!" I yelled as colour drained from my face.

"The feeling is mutual boo." she replied as she chuckled.

"I am not your boo!" I replied and at this rate, I could wake the whole estate up with my voice.

"Oh I forgot, you're now Kam's boo," she started "Let the girl you left for me suffer!" she replied as the words rolled off her tongue wickedly.

Each moment I talked with her, I hated her more and more.

"You'll never get away with this!" I threatened as she gave a very soft yet wicked chuckle.