25b. The Celeb

__________x•°x•°x•°x•°

Maybe Love and Kindness are practices rather than feelings or state of being
x•°x•°x•°x•°__________

All of you, it's my birthday today and this is my birthday gift to you all.

I want to apologize for not updating frequently as I used to but that's all in the past now. New me is ready to bombard you all with chapters!

And yes, this chapter is a Collab with Moroti writes so head over to her book “Twins with Benefits” to read her version and maybe not just the version but the whole book. It's worth it, I tell you.

The song for this Chapter is “Forever” by Johnny Drille.

MIRANDA'S POV

We all had arrived at Olawole Ateredolu University. Our flight had landed safely. We were all meant to go on a road trip but Kam's dad didn't trust road trips at at all so he paid the flight ticket of every student and teacher going to OAU.

He had also arranged vehicles that would take us safely to Olawole Ateredolu University.

Billionaire, onye ji cash

That popular TikTok sound rang in my ears and I couldn't blame myself. That sound has been overused on TikTok by thousanaire's.

Our vehicles had dropped us safely inside the school's premises, while we all brought down our bags from the vehicle.

"Gather here all of you!" Miss Clairé Archibong, our Sex Education teacher called which made us gather round her.

Many students had opted out on our visit to Osun because their parents thought that the school didn't give them an early information on the excursion.

My aunt was surprisingly cool about it and my uncle had paid for the excursion.

"So, we don't have enough rooms in the school so Four people are going to share a room," she started

"That's just so stupid. I knew this school had no preparations for this excursion!" A girl from Commercial class yelled while I rolled my eyes.

These commercial girls were too extra

"I've never even shared a room with my sister before. Father help me!" Blessing, the sister to our head girl yelled while stomping her foot on the floor.

And Blessing was a Commercial student too.

"Guys calm down! This is not your school and they were kind enough to lend us a room. We are here to visit so calm down!" Mr Owens, our Geography teacher yelled which earned a sigh from students.

"Thank you Mr Owens," she greeted while he responded with a nod "You'll be paired into four and you all are expected to comply by the rules of the school!"

"No girl should be caught following any guy in this school else you'll be in hot soup!" Mr Owens warned which earned a sigh from my lips.

These teachers were always biased. They always made it look like we were the ones following the guys whereas, they were the ones forcing themselves on us and following us like flies.

But then, it will always be the girls shaking ‘Butts’ to ‘Purposely’ get attention from boys.

"... Blessing, Miranda, Yolanda and Linda, you all will share a room." she said as my mouth gaped open like a Fish.