43Bi. Party preparations and rooftop dinners

----------
When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return★
-----------

Goodness, I have a phone now so get ready to be tired of me. Actually, i'm meant to be reading but I'd definitely squeeze out time for all of you.

The song for this Chapter is 'Ohema' by Victory and many other artistes. If you haven't heard that song, its cane that you need.

Enjoy.

KAMBILI'S POV

This morning, I woke up with a text message or rather, an essay composed in a text form by Daphne about how bad I've been treating her and pushing her away.

I mean, Daphne had always been my best friend but ever since I travelled to Lagos and came back, we just drifted apart.

Today was supposed to be our Christmas party and our school had planned it to be like a dinner party of some sort. Miranda and Halita had decided that they were going to come over to my house and dress up so we would go to the party together. I knew Miranda would get angry but I decided to invite Daphne over too.

My cousins were going to be back today from their house and they weren't leaving until after the new year. I was hoping that if they weren't too tired, Diane and Denise would join us to dress up for the party but knowing how my cousins loved partying, even if they were tired from all he journey, they'd still want to follow us to the party.

"Little Miss, it's time for your foot massage," One of the maids said as they came in with some bowls and towels.

They massaged my foot gently and helped with my toe nails. The foot massage was so satisfying and it helped me relax my mind too.

"The Adekunles in the Building y'all!"

Once I heard the voice, I knew it belonged to those three pests of mine. I quickly stood up and ran to where they were and engulfed them in a hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I screamed as I pulled Divine in my arms.

"On the other hand, I heard that there's a school party today and we're definitely preparing for it. Let's get to work!" Diane yelled.

Exactly what I just said

"Abeg! We just literally returned back from a Journey. We need rest biko!" Denise hissed as she threw her bag on my bed.

"Jesus Christ! My new Camera is on my bed. Do you want to ruin it?!" I screamed. I quickly ran to my bed and pulled the camera from underneath the bag and scanned it if there was any part that had gotten broken or damaged.

"That's her aim! She hasn't even been in Abuja for an hour but she's already spoiling items. How are we even related sef?!" Diane said.

She handed over her bag to one of the maids and told her to keep it in one of the rooms.

"On the other hand, your father really did a good Job with this house. Everything looks same like the former house and it's even more beautiful. I'm even shocked that he could deliver within a short notice." Diane said, scanning through my room with her eyes and using her fingers to feel the surfaces.