New York/Georgia

Do you guys want me to start posting one shots of the different ships?

Any specific ships you want me to do that isn't of the main ones?

Tw: Mentions 9/11

__________________________________________

• New York is extremely clingy when he's upset, to the point that he will search Georgia out, doesn't matter if he's in a meeting or not and crawl into his lap.

•They are the reason why everyone in the Statehouse has their own seperate bathrooms now. Georgia and New York has spent up to three hours in the hallway bathroom. It was obvious by New York's moaning what was going on.

•Georgia will kiss a sleeping New York if he has to leave early for work and vice versa.

•Pennsylvania has caught them asleep outside in the hammock. New York was cuddled up in Georgia's arms like a baby, Georgia was using his foot like a rocker to rock a sleeping New York.

• They kiss each other's scars.

• Georgia refused to leave the hosptial when New York was attacked on 9/11. He didn't want the kids to see him unconscious so Virgina and Pennsylvania baby sat till New York was conscious.

___________________________________________

Georgia: Are you mad?

New York : No.

Georgia: So sharpening your knives at 3 in the morning is just a hobby?

__________________________________________

New York : Are we fighting or flirting?

Georgia: I'm pinning you against a wall with my hand around your neck-

New York : Your point?

___________________________________________

New York , with a headache: Advil me up, daddy.

Georgia: I will short out the language centre of your brain if you say anything like that ever again.

___________________________________________

New York : Talk dirty to me~

Georgia: Inflation is a serious problem and lumber prices are at a high.

New York : Wha-

Georgia: The economy is in shambles.