Happy Halloween

•The States having a costume contest for the kids.

• They have different categories (scary, cute etc)

• Last year the scariest one was New Orleans who dressed up like a voodoo queen.

• Cutest was a tie between a baby Miami who Florida had dressed up like Groot and a baby Rochester who was a cute pumpkin.

• Pumpkin carving A MUST!

• They all go trick or treating together, Texas has a big trailer he uses for his tractor, so he let's the kids use it. He puts hay bales on it so they can sit. The babies (not big enough to join the older kids) is in different cars in their car seats. 

•Dc stays at the Statehouse to hand out candy, there is a seperate bowl for the cities because they always trick or treat there last. It's a tradition!

• Florida and Louie plans for route to get the most candy: start in the rich neighborhoods and work back to the Statehouse.

• The States with babies is using their cute charms to get free candy since they can't eat them yet.

• Alabama had to carry a baby Cincinnati because she fell asleep half way into the route.

• Florida steals free candy bowls and the bowl (this is canon btw) 

• Florida, Louie, Ohio, Indiana, Rhode Island, Cali and Nevada is the only adults that dress up for Halloween.

•The Southern States and Utah makes sure the kids say thank you when they get candy. They make them mind their manners.

• Most people in their neighborhoods know they have an army of children so they really stock up on candy to make sure everyone gets some. Their also the ones Florida and Louie make sure they come back to every year.

•Florida, Pennsylvania and Louie will gorge themselves on chocolate and get a stomach ache afterwards.