Notice: About to start for REAL now.

A/N: Not a chapter. I'm building some suspense...

Or, I hope I am. I'm opening the first real "mini-arc" of the story. My plan is to go through Sophocles Trial, then dive right into the juicy stuff.

Anyone who's watched the anime or played the game knows that there is an arc including Lusamine and the Ultra Beasts. I'm changing it around slightly. Not much, but slightly. Lusamine wasn't always a nutcase up to the point of my version of the arc. She was a normal mom who tried her best, but her grief over Mohn gets the best of her, and she begins opening Ultra Wormholes in desperate attempts to find him. Nihilego comes and does the whole "haha mind control" schtick with Lusamine and the Ultra Space thing happens and all that. Faba's still a scumbag, or is he? But we see a lot more of... Meloetta and Melmetal.

That's right, Melmetal is showing up a little early. I'm sure you all know that, because I brought Greninja back, I had to remove either Melmetal or Poipole from Ash's party, and due to having less importance to the story then Poipole, Melmetal got the cut. I plan to do him some justice here for this arc, and Gladion is gonna make his REAL debut.

Anyways, that about sums it up. This is gonna be a longer book then I thought, but I'm down for a continuous project. I hope you guys are too.

Thanks for the support.

-Diggin