50. Perfect morning!

THE NEXT MORNING
When i opened my eyes, i found myself in Karan's arm. It felt like perfect morning. It made me so so happy that I could never expect! At that moment, it feel that I got everything i wished for. I saw him sleeping so innocently. There was a relief on his face. I admired him so much. I kissed him on his forehead! I was feeling so complete with him. Soon he woke up. He found myself looking at him continuously. He pulled me more closer to him and we were adoring each other. But soon our moment disturbed when Karan's phone rang. Karan picked the call and i got up to get ready. The conference was at 2 pm. We went to conference and at 7 pm freed from there. Manager send us to visit Mumbai! We went but when we were returning our car stopped midway! Karan came out of car and check! I also get out and went to him!
Me : Kya hua, koi major issue hai kya?
Karan : Haan, mechanic ko bulana padega!

The road was desolate and there was nobody near by!Me : Mechanic kaha milega ab yha?Karan took out phone and showed me!Karan : Isse aayega!And then he tried to call but there was no network and the weather was breezy enough!Me : Ruk kyu gye, call ...

Me : Mechanic kaha milega ab yha?
Karan took out phone and showed me!
Karan : Isse aayega!
And then he tried to call but there was no network and the weather was breezy enough!
Me : Ruk kyu gye, call kro!
Karan : Kese karu network hi nhi hai!
Me : Oh God! ab kya karenge?
Karan : chlo chal ke dekhte hai shyd aas pass koi mil jaye!
And we started walking together!