62. A woman!

Somedays after!
One day i was going to market for shopping. On grocery store, i saw a woman fainted suddenly. Public soon gathered and was asking for a doctor. I came out of the crowd and reached to her and checked her. She was very weak, in deep trauma and need pretty much care. I sprinkled some water drop on her face and tried to bring her in consciousness. Soon she became conscious and immediately as she woke, she started asking.
Women : Sunny, sunny...mera sunny! kitthe hai? woh aa gya na! sunny dekh putar menu na pareshan na kar...kabse tere vaste baithaya si mein!
She was extremely afraid to lose his sunny. I calmed her down. She was not in her senses. I tried alot to bring her in senses but in vain. She soon became unconscious again. With no other option left, i opened her purse and found her address. I made her sit in my car and dropped her to her home.
IN THE CAR

She gradually came to her senses

Me : Aunty...aunty...!
She tried to open her eyes and as she gain consciousness.
Aunty : Tum..tum..kaun ho?...Haan samjh gyi mein...yum farishta hona...tum mujhe mere sunny ke pass le ja rhi ho na!
I understood well her trauma and decided to treat her being a doctor.
Me : Aunty, mein aapko aapke ghar le kar ja rhi hu!
Aunty : Mera sunny ghar par hai kya?...Beta mujhe jaldi ghar le chal na...kahi wo phir se na chala jaye!
Me : Ji aunty!