57. Paani puri after presentation!

As we was hell tired, we woke up late. It was already 10 when our eyes opened and the meeting was from 11. I woke Karan up, got ready and rushed for meeting. But to our relief we reached meeting hall at 10:55. Mr. Bhatiya address me to represent myself. My Bhatiya was a gentleman. When he came to know about his son misdeeds, he scolded him and even supported us.
At meeting hall!
Mr. Bhatiya : I would like to call Miss Tejaswi Prakash to present herself.
Me : Thank you, sir!
I started giving presentation!
Me : So, i am here to state some facts. Firstly I thank Mr. Bhatiya for his kind action to help poor and needy. I think if we get this investment done in our hospital, we would capable of facilitating the unprivileged ones as our hospital provides them with doctors, nurses and medication. Here is some data !
I showed them some charts and data prepared by me.
Me : Along with our hospital is the first hospital in India to begin charity. Since then today, we did so much charities. Our hospital worships humanity and we would find ourselves lucky to be the part of such an initiative. Thank you!
Everyone is impressed by my presentation and Karan was proud of me! The day was hectic and we were much hungry. As soon conference end we went to eat something. I saw pani puri there !

Me (excitingly) : Karan, chalo na pani puri khate hai!!Karan : No baby! Roadside hai yeh, agr khani hai to mineral water wali kha lena!Me : What ?? And laughed hard!Karan : Hasne wali konsi baat hai isme!Me : Pani poori me bhi mineral water

Karan : No baby! Roadside hai yeh, agr khani hai to mineral water wali kha lena!
Me : What ??
And laughed hard!
Karan : Hasne wali konsi baat hai isme!
Me : Pani poori me bhi mineral water..... hahahahaha!
Karan : obviously!
I opened the door of car and came out.
Karan : Are, kahan ja rhi ho ?
Me : Pani poori khane!
Karan tried to stop me but i can't! And to stop me he also came out!
Me (to pani poori wale dada with so much excitement) : Dada, meetha pani bhi or teekha bhi!
He gave me theeka and meetha mix. I eat that and was super happy. Karan smiled looking me and he was also really happy as i was happy. I looked at Karan and fed him! He also enjoyed, then we went to hotel and sleep!