86. Beauty!

Continue from previous part
As she went, i then came into my senses. I was feeling myself so much controlled by her. I spent so many days with her...but that day..there was something different. I just wanted her...badly wanted her. I didn't feel that strong ever before. As she came out she was looking stunning. She was wearing black dress. It was extremely short and totally backless. As her every dress, it had really deep neck infront making her cleavage totally visible. She had no clue about what i was felt that time. She was lost in herself. She sat infront of mirror. She took her long silky hairs to one side making her back clearly visible. She then started drying up her hairs and made a messy bun.

 She then started drying up her hairs and made a messy bun

I started loosing my control over myself. My lust was on peak. All I want is to hooked up with her. I was never that much crazy for anyone as I was for her at that time. I went closed to her, made her stand and hugged her tightly from back. Standing behind, i bent her head on my side and kissed her with all passion. In the same position I came to her cleavage and bit it. She shivered by that and she went away. But I pinned her against wall and kissed her hardly.

Guys please let me know if you are liking the story or not through comments..and if you are not liking it..then also tell me what kind of story line you want..i am always trying to make it interesting for you..so please co-operate..i am awaiting for your support!