85. Craziness!

The next day when we woke up. It was actually not a morning but it was mid day! We were still in the same dress which we wore in pub. We were super hungry. We got fresh n up and had our lunch. As it was a holiday we sat before our home theatre with popcorn and cold drink and started watching the movie. Clock hits 11 when we were done with movie. Karan went to bathroom and took shower. He came out wearing bathrobe and sat on bed with his phone. I went to take shower.
KARAN SIDE
I was sitting on bed with my phone. When I got bored with phone, I kept it aside and started looking here and there. My eyes suddenly went into washroom. Actually the washroom had opaque visible glass and i could see everything inside in the blurred vision. She was busy in taking shower. I could see her each and every move clearly. She was moving her hands over her head. Her moves made me crazier than ever. She was enjoying her bath and i was staring her. My eyes were on her without any blink. She was looking extremely hot. After half hour she came out wearing her bathrobe and opened wet hairs. As she came out, whole room fragrance up with her shampoo. I was totally lost in her. She drove me crazy with each passing day. At that moment, i completely lost myself. She was unique in every terms.

I never saw any one more beautiful than her

I never saw any one more beautiful than her. She then went to cupboard and took her night dress. I was just lost in her beauty. She picked up her dress and went to change.