61. Was there any secret?

NEXT DAY
Karan came to me for spending some quality time. We were together, he kissed me on cheeks and was about to come to lips but i pushed him away and ran out of naughtyness. He pretended to angry with me so i went near to rejoice him. I went close to him and kissed him on nose.

We romanced for sometimes and spent some quality time together

We romanced for sometimes and spent some quality time together. I asked him!
Me : Baby, can i ask something?
Karan : Yaa, baby! Ofcourse you can!
Me : Do you told me everything?
Karan was paused, I repeat!
Me : Baby, I'm asking something!
Karan : Haan, woh..woh..!
Me : Kaho na, speak up!
Karan was just silent!
Me : Btao na mujhe, kaun hai Mr. Rajvendra!
Karan was surprised hearing his name from my mouth! He just shaken me. It seemed like he was very afraid. Karan put his both hands on my shoulders!
Karan : Listen, if sometime I felt any need to told you, I will, just then stay out of with! You don't need to know! Just stay out of it! I repeat "JUST STAY OUT OF IT"!
I was about to say something but he stopped me!
Karan : Promise me, you will never asked me about him!
He said all that in very strict mode, i didn't want to made him angry so i just stopped arguing with him and nodded my head in yes!
Me : Hnnm...
But deep down inside i was determined to know the connection between Karan and Mr. Rajvendra!