87. Love and lust!

Continue from previous part
I was so dominant in the kiss that she even can't move. After kissing her hardly, i looked at her eyes.

 After kissing her hardly, i looked at her eyes

Karan : Baby..today you made me just crazy! I am on my peak.. I'm sorry but you have to bear it today!
TEJA SIDE :
When i touched him..it was so erected. We did it before but i never see him like that. He was on his peak that day. I was no on mood that day but Karan always put me above his desires, so I thought that was my turn. I was ready to bear all pain just to satisfy him.
Me : Baby! you have all rights on me!
He took me to bed and made me lay down. He was at his peak. He immediately removed my panty and made me turn. He laid over me and rubbed his manhood over my ass. He then locked my legs with his and made me sat on dog position. His legs were still locking mine. He said :
Karan : I'm going to start now..let me know if you are unable to bear!
Me : Baby, don't worry! I can bear everything for you!
He then removed his bathrobe. He was all naked. He then entered his manhood on my anal hole and fasten himself. He was so hard on me, that i moaned. Soon i lose my energy but tried not to pretend it because I want to satisfy him to his core. After doing that for 15 minutes, he came to my back and started kissing it. He opened all the knots of my dress and remove it completely. The only cloth remain on my body was my bra. He turned me around and kiss my part. It sends current over my body and i grabbed his hairs tightly. I made him came to my stomach as i can't bear his kiss on my lower front. He then came to my stomach and kissed it. He move upward and came to my boobs and that was his favourite part. He kissed my breast over my bra and bit my cleavage again. "Ahh" came out from my mouth. He then grabbed my one boob with his palm and squeeze it. It made me lost my control. He then made me sat on his lap and started playing and squeezing my breast. He was on his peak...He then entered his hand under my bra and started playing with my nipples. I was receiving pleasure at next level. He finally unclutched my bra and turned me. My face was facing his face. He made me lay down and kissing me hardly. Even i was also tried to reciprocate with same passion but I can't did it as same as him. After tasting my lips he again came to my boobs and sucked then even harder. I was enjoying so much. My hands were moving over his body and i was also moaning.