69. Duty calls!

We came to my house..we were in full mood.I pushed him on his bed and sat over him.
Karan : Baby, i' m not going to leave you today!
Me : Even i don't leave you!
I started kissing him harshly on his lips.

Even i was sucking his lips

Even i was sucking his lips. This made him more crazy for me and his lips was fighting with my lips for dominance. Soon he grabbed my lower lip in between his both lips and started sucking it. He came over me and sucking it more passionately. But our kiss was disturbed by the sudden call from hospital. It was the call for Karan from one of the doctors of our hospital.
ON THE CALL
Doc : Hello, Karan sir!
K : yes!
Doc : Sir please jaldi aa jaye ek emergency hai aur doctor tejaswi bhi nhi hai! patient critical hai!
K : Mein abhi aa rha hu!
CALL DISCONNECT!
K : Baby, i have to leave..ek emergency hai hospital mein!
T : Mein bhi sath chalti hu!
K : Koi zarurat nhi hai rest kr lo thoda!
T : Nahi bilkul bhi nhi!
K : Teja, behas krne ka time nhi hai..itni jaldi to tu manegi nhi..chal..jaldi..!
And we both rushed towards hospital. As soon as we reached hospital, we rushed towards OT. We found the man was in it's last stage..but we still wanted to save him. We took summary from other doctors.
Me : Karan, i think he needs surgery immediately!
Other doc : But he is not in that stage, he might die before we start!
Me (to nurse) : Give me injection!
I injected him.
Karan : Tejaswi, be very quickly..i am going to start!
T : Yes i am ready!
We did the operation for 3 hours and finally the operation was successfully done. We came out of OT. We were hell tired, moved towards Karan's home! As we reached his home, we immediately went to the bed and slept as we were really tired!