88. Love>>>Lust

Continue from previous part :
While moving my hands over his body, i touched his part...By then it became more harder and straight.
Teja's pov
He lost all his control today! It will be very painful for me today (as i was not in that mood)! How can I bear him...But he not yet inserted himself..why? it was so unbearable for him to control when i was in front of him!
Me : Baby, you become so hard! How can you bear it! Insert it na..why are you making yourself bearing it?
Karan : Today i am on my peak. If I inserted myself into you directly, it will really painful for you! I don't want to give you pain! That's why I am controlling myself till you became ready for all this! I know my lust made me lost my control but my love and care for you will always dominate.
At that time, i realised his unconditional love towards me! I kissed him with all my energy and he reciprocated. Soon he insert his index finger on mine and moved in and out. Then he inserted his another finger and started moving them in circular passion. It made me secreted and i too got activated. At that time, even i wanted him. As i was ready then, he inserted his dick on mine with pace. His lust again overpowered him. And he increased his speed many times. His pace was so high that it becomes really difficult for me to bear. But i want to satisfy him so i didn't showed my pain, although it was much painful but i bear all. But he was busy in himself. Soon i also started enjoying but still it was hard to bear him. However i bear it somehow! Regular moans came out from mouth but after session of 1 hour... my energy was totally lost. But still he was not over. He removed his dick, took a breath but then still continuing himself. He again inserted his manhood on my vagina, putting his all stamina. He did that for 4-5 times more. It was hell deadly. But he was not over, he sucked my vagina hard and this made me unable to bear him anymore. He licked it 7-8 times, kissed my thighs. He once again came over me and put his dick again on my vagina but this time to bear the pain i scratched his back. He released all his secretion in mine and after doing 3.5 hours, he was satisfied. He slammed on the bed tiredly and sleep with in a minute. And i also slept.

 And i also slept