Chapter 3

I just thought you'd love to see what goes on in my brain while making this

Explanation: I make the title and cover then get bored and leave, so I leave random garbage in the text

Explanation: I make the title and cover then get bored and leave, so I leave random garbage in the text. 💅

Anyway onto the story 🙃

This story is set in the movie universe, but Tails is a villain.

Setting: Eggman's base on mushroom planet; Holding Cells

Tails: What?

Sonic 💭: Can't believe I'm about to do this.

Sonic leaned in and kissed Tails on the cheek. He put the gag back on and locked him self in the holding cell.

Tails stood there, motionless. After a few seconds he walked away with his eyes still wide.

Sonic 💭: That was weird. But I should try to keep up the act. He could help me get out.

Tails lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Tails 💭: Damn that hedgehog is so cute. His lips were so soft.

He lie there grinning to himself. He was blushing a lot. Thinking about the hedgehog, he fell asleep.

An hour later, Tails awoke to a horrific scream. He sat up immediately and his eyes shot open. He rubbed his eyes and jumped off the bed. Tails ran out of his room to Eggman.

Agent Stone: Tails has joined us.

Eggman: Ah, Tails. So glad you joined us. I would have told you to come help, but you were asleep.

Tails 💭: He really does favorite me.

Tails: What was that scream?

Eggman: Oh, Isn't it great? I'm finally taking my revenge on this stupid hedgehog!!

Tails: So... You're taking his speed?

Eggman: I always said you were smart. Stone, pull the curtain so Tails can see.

Stone walked over to the chamber and pulled the curtain aside.

Sonic was whimpering and squirming inside the tube.

Sonic: Help... me...

Tails just stared. He knew if he showed an ounce of any emotion he would be questioned by Eggman.

As Tails watched Sonic's power drain from him, he thought.

Tails 💭: If the one I love isn't unique... Then I don't want to be unique either.

Tails hid his second tail. The action would usually be questioned by Eggman, but he hadn't seen it.

But Sonic did.

Sonic 💭: I knew it probably wouldn't work. But what is he doing?

Sonic gave Tails a questioning look through his movements. Eventually, the extraction was done.

Tails: I'm heading back to my quarters.

Eggman: Stone, take the captive back to his cell.

Stone: Yes sir.

Eggman: And make me another latte.

Stone: Yes sir.

Tails left and went back to his room. He waited 15 minutes before going back to the holding cells.

Sonic was out cold.

Tails just stood there and stared at Sonic. He looked at the hedgehog.

Tails 💭: I let him slip from my grasp. That was all my fault. I could have saved him if I didn't fall asleep.

Tails's ears fell to the sides of his head. His face darkened a bit.

Tails: I'm so sorry.

Tails left and returned to his room again. He sighed as he closed the door shut. He locked it and sat down on his bed. He stared around at his room before falling backwards.

A few minutes later he sat up and fixed himself into his bed and fell asleep.