Chapter 14

Warning ⚠️⚠️
I decided to do a not so happy ending, so the ships have changed from Sontails to Shadtails and Knuxonic. Knuckles is 17, Sonic is 15, Shadow is 16 and Tails is 17. If you are uncomfortable with this, I'm sorry, but you can leave. No one is forcing you to read, so please don't leave hate on it.

This story contains:
Swearing 🤬
Boy love 👨‍❤️‍👨
Kissing 💋
Mentions of blood/gore 🩸

Tails rushed through Eggman's base. He knew what he had to do. He made a quick turn and entered what looked to be a storage room. He grabbed a bag of rings and threw one out quickly. It opened up to Sonic's room, and he jumped in. Sonic looked up in surprise.

Sonic: Tails...

Miles: First off, it's Miles now. Second off you betrayed me, you know.

Sonic: Tails I- Miles, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.

Miles: I don't think you are. And now, I have something to make you pay.

Sonic stood up.

Sonic: I'm ready.

Miles: Good.

A portal opened behind Miles and out came a hedgehog. The hedgehog had black fur, with white fur on his chest. He had golden cuffs and red stripes through his quills.

Miles: Sonic, meet Shadow.

Sonic: Another hedgehog!?

Miles: Shadow, you know what to do.

Shadow: With pleasure.

Shadow ran and punched Sonic in the gut, knocking him down. Sonic fell to the floor. All of a sudden, Miles got a buzz on his watch communicator.

Eggman: Miles, where are you? Sonic's stupid family is here.

Sonic: Don't call my family stupid...

Shadow: You're in no position to talk.

Shadow kicked him, and Sonic rolled over.

Miles: I'm at his place. Shadow's beating him up currently.

Eggman: Ok ok, fine. At least you come back here and help me finish this before they get Sonic's speed back.

Miles: Alright.

Miles hung up the communicator.

Miles: Just keep him in place for now.

Shadow nodded and Miles left the room through another ring.

Sonic: You don't have to listen to him, you know.

Shadow: I know what you're trying to do, and I won't fall for it.

Sonic grumbled. Shadow ran away and came back with rope and tied Sonic's hands behind his back.

Sonic: So I noticed you're as fast as me.

Shadow: I use your speed.

Sonic: I'm not surprised.

A portal opened again and Miles came through.

Shadow: Welcome back.

Miles had on a new pair of wrist bands that were flowing with Sonic's energy. He chuckled.

Miles: How does it feel to know your speed is completely gone?

Sonic: Completely!?

Shadow: Completely.

Miles: You're not getting it back.

Sonic: They'll get it back for me!!

Miles: Yeah right. Shadow, duct tape his stupid lying mouth.