Chapter 5

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ READ THIS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

EGGMAN IS INSANE, HE WANTS A EXTREME TYPE OF REVENGE. THIS WILL INCLUDE TORTURE DEVICES. THERE WILL BE A WARNING WHEN IT BEGINS IN THE CHAPTER, SO SKIP IT IF YOU DISLIKE IT.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

This is set in the movie universe, but Tails is a villain. Insane Eggman is included in this chapter!!!! ⚠️⚠️

Setting: The cave on the mushroom planet.

Tails: Good.

Tails faintly smiled.

Sonic looked to be deep in thought when all of a sudden his face turned red.

Tails: Thinking about me?

Sonic: Can we-

Tails: Yes.

Sonic: Huh?

Tails: Whatever you're about to say, go ahead.

Sonic: O-okay.

Sonic leaned in and kissed Tails right on the lips.

Tails was actually surprised, but it lasted for only a little bit. He kissed back. Then Sonic pulled away.

Tails: Didn't think you'd pull something like that.

Sonic: Well I wanted to, and you said okay.

Sonic got up.

Tails: Don't even try it.

Sonic just walked closer and sat down right next to Tails.

Tails: I thought you were gonna run.

Sonic: I just wanted to get comfy.

Sonic laid down on Tails's lap.

Tails blushed.

Tails POV: Damnit now I'm getting flustered...

Tails pet Sonic's quills.

Sonic smiled.

Tails: You okay if I do this?

Sonic: Definitely.

Tails pov: Cute.

Tails continued to pet Sonic's quills.

A little while later Sonic fell asleep.

When Sonic woke up, he was back in the holding cells.

Sonic pov: Guess he had to go.

Tails was in his room plotting.

Tails pov: I should try to get Sonic's speed back. But how?

While Tails was planning for Sonic, Agent Stone strolled in.

Stone: Eggman has requested to see you.

Tails: Okay?

Stone left and Tails followed.

Eggman: Ah, Tails! I wanted to make that hedgehog suffer, but I for once can't figure out what to do. That devil's speed isn't connecting.

Tails took a look at it. He flipped some switches, and plugged and unplugged some wires.

Tails: That should do it.

Eggman pressed the power button and the whole base shut down.

Eggman: Well it clearly didn't.

The base powered back on.

Tails: I beg your pardon sir?

Eggman: Don't get cocky with me.

Tails: I'm heading back to my room.

Eggman: Sure. But before you do that, help me choose my next way to make him suffer.

Tails: Okay.

⚠️ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH TORTURE DEVICES, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE REST OF THE STORY. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️ You have been warned. ⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eggman: We have this one. It will take his eyelids and pull them open, making it impossible to blink. Then we will shine a light in his eye.

This one, which will electrocute him every time he takes a breath.

This will pull stretch his limbs apart.

Here we will took some air from the highest mountains back on earth, extremely hard to breath in, and we will put him in a chamber full of it.

The headphones, he will wear them and they will release extremely high pitched ringing.

This dentist chair is for flossing. We will floss again and again at rapid speeds. It should make his gums bleed. (I know Sonic doesn't really have gums but I'm running out of ideas)

Here we have a bungee. It will bounce up and down normally, then at the last one it will snap when he is at the top.

And that's all of them. I'm trying to come up with more. So what do you think. What should we try first?

Tails pov: Eggman's insane. He's fucking insane.