1.👣

in case you skipped the character & more chapter. this is and edited version of the book, I do not plan on ending it I just want to re-write it better!, also some of the characters names have been changed.

on to the book!👣

loni's pov.🩵
..
"Time to get up pooh" I heard nana says as she rubs my back to wake up. "mm-mmm.." I whine and turn my head to the other side trying to go back to sleep, instead of get ready for school.

"yes-hm, we do this every morning pooh"nana says before I feel her lift me up into her lap and stand up patting my butt. I let out a little breath while nana maneuvers around my room while I sit on her hip.

"You ready to get up now?" nana asks and I shake my head and watch her pull out and outfit from my drawers.  Of course nana ignores me shaking my head, laying my outfit on the bed before walking into the bathroom sitting me on the counter.

"Maybe next time, you'll go to bed instead of throwing a fit, hm?" nana says brushing my teeth for me. I scrunch up my face from the minty-ness of the tooth paste just resulting to nodding my head as I try and push the toothbrush out with my tounge.

"Nana, stay home" I mumble after she finishes brushing my teeth and grabs a rag putting under some warm water.  "No, you will not be saying home again, your going to school today" Nana says and begins washing my face with the rag making me squirm.

"but why" I whine kicking my legs and nana hangs my towel on the towel hanger by the shower. "Because whenever you stay home, you give your papa a hard time" Nana says making me pout, even though she does have a point.

Nana picks me up off the counter going to set me on the floor, which I don't allow. Just as my feet touch the floor I curl them up making nana roll her eyes before putting me back on her hip as I smile in victory.

While we're in the bathroom, nana grabs some baby lotion, cologne, & a pamper, before going back into my room and laying me on my now made bed, on a changing mat. "We still have and hour and a half, but knowing you, we really don't have that much time." Nana says as she changes my pamper.

I yawn, while nana maneuvers my body into the pamper while taping it up making sure it's secure my running her fingers through the leak guards. After she finishes with the pamper she grabs the lotion, rubbing it into my body, which made me let out a sigh.

Once nana finished rubbing the lotion in she started putting on my clothes being careful, not to snag my earrings or necklace in the process. "You want your shoes on now?" Nana asks and I nod putting my fingers in my mouth

I watch as nana walks over to my shoe rack and pulls down some shoes before walking to my dresser before coming back with my pacifier and clip, clipping it to my shirt before replacing my fingers with my pacifier