Chapter 5

Avia's pov
—————
It's been four days since Luxe has started nursing and she now does it non-stop many hours throughout the day, even waking up at night nursing. My milk supply is keeping up fairly well although it's a bit stressful.

I mean don't get me wrong it's a wonderful moment to share with her and it's just helping out bond grow and I love it, but it's like she more obsessed with my breast now.

"Babe we should go to the—" Aaron says but was cut short by me cutting her off. " we should stay home today and relax, family time just tone it down some" I suggest.

She giggles wnd rolls her eyes at me before talking " We can do that for half the day then we could go to the fair that just came to town?" She says and turns on our bedroom light.

"Fine, only because I love the the fair and I love you" I say rolling my eyes. Luxe slept in our bed last night and is buried under our mass of covers, the lights coming on didn't even bother her probably.

She looks like and angel with a wubbanub in her mouth and her eyes fluttering in her sleep. "What time is it she need to get up before 11" I ask Aaron. "Relax it's only 10:50" she says and moves to the closet.

Rolling my eye I get out of bed and go into her room pulling out a diaper and a white onesie with these cute little brown fleece shorts and some pink frilly socks. After I grab all the things I need I go back into the master room.

Laying everything on my side of the bed I pull the covers off of Luxe and get to work waking her up. "Come on peanut, it's morning time" I whisper while pulling her in my arms and sitting on the bed.

She doesn't wake up in the change of position so I hold her up a little making her do the cutest stretch that a newborn would do. After her stretch she opens her innocent brown eyes at me and yawns.

"Well good morning" I say as I lay her on her back and get to work changing her diaper and clothes. She had this really bad rash a few days ago and it's finally clearing up.

Although Luxe shows that she doesn't like the cold wipes touching her parts as soon as they touch, she does everything in her power to get them off of her. When she finally realizes that I'm still wiping she lets out a cry.

"Okay angel hold on, shhhh.." I say as I tape up her diaper and button up her onesie. I pull the shorts up on her chubby thighs before sliding on the socks and pulling her into my arms.

A little after I get her to calm down Aaron comes into the room in a light blue t-shirt and some white sweat pants coming right over she stands infront of me taking our daughter.

"Good morning my love" she whispers to Luxe as she walks in circles around the room Luxe seemed calm so I made my way in the closet and slipped on one of Aaron's sweatshirts and some pink biker shorts.

When I come back in the room I'm met with the most adorable sight. Aaron is tickling Luxe as she has her head throw back letting out thr cutest belly laughs.